1 resigning + 1 new signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gulavo and Cross and the big guy from ESL.  Plenty of quality depth there I'd suggest without having pups up from the U20s.  Looks like Des thinks that Kingy and Ted will get a run next SOO.   

Has Guavo signed, last I heard he didnt turn up to the meeting to sign the contract?

The Wheel link said:
Has Guavo signed, last I heard he didnt turn up to the meeting to sign the contract?
            I think it was either Cross or Guavo not both?

If he didn't turn up to sign, then forget about him.  I watched the Rorters v Panthers GF last night.  Guavo went OK in that, but it was a while ago and I think he went all religious since.  (It was great to see Stuart going down... again)     

Ryan link said:
Matthew Cross
Date of Birth : 26 April, 1981
Height : 193 cm
Weight : 110 kg
Position : Front row, back row
Rep. Honours : Nil
Junior Clubs : Batemans Bay Tigers

[etc

Preview: Cross will be keen to step out of younger brother Ben’s shadow in Melbourne and create his own legacy at the Storm. . . etc

That is not right, Matt is a few years younger that Ben.
(Ben Cross born 6 December 1978). Which also helps, as Ben was a late bloomer, a bit limited but with plenty of size and determination, so hopefully it runs in the family.

The more depth in the forwards the better, U20's are unlikely to be able to cut a call up into the NRL consistently, especially props and 2nd rowers so we need plenty of depth to cover. The big men always take a few more years to develop.

Plus Cross has an air of aggression about him, he doesn't roll over which was our problem in the forwards early in the year. Imagine him running of a good inside ball from Choc.  He might be getting on but the other forward we are signing is 18, and these days you can only afford to look forward 3 - 4 years anyway, since if you do well the price of your guys inflates and someone else will try and take them.

If we sign Burgess he is a certian starter

Cross will be lucky to make the 17

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4