10 Meters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Look at this joker telling us to get back 10 after a penalty. Just so were ready for the quick tap.
rsz_20180525_190625.jpg

When Glanville got done for offside on a field goal against Souths last week, you knew it was going to be the one and only time they blew that particular penalty all year.

pretty much says it all but the usual keyboard warriors will be out defending the refs saying we had other chances to win it.

Well if the refs and touchies were decent we would have won it by 13.

If we were decent we would have won by 50

All of a sudden, Canberra were allowed to hold us down for an extra few seconds in every tackle, when in every other game, refs have been itching to give ruck penalties.

Im not making excuses for losing here. We should have won this game by 20.

This is just **** that I see when im watching and I shake my head.

How can you have twice the number of referees on the field and make twice the number of mistakes? Its a puzzler thats for sure.

There was that....then in Wighton's try...

1 - Leilua was tackled into touch.
2 - Wighton's pass to Cotric was 2 metres forward. Not bad since he was only throwing it 2 metres sideways.
3 - Wighton was in front of Cotric when the winger kicked it.

And don't get me started on the call that the ball went dead off Aku.....:swear::swear::swear:

I know we had our chances to ice this game, but FMD we were robbed with some absolutely dud calls.

Take a look at the Uate call where the video ref had ample time to rule the ball didnt touch a manly player.

Im struggling to think of a team where that call wouldn't have been over ruled. It was almost towing the party line in its ignorance.

pretty much says it all but the usual keyboard warriors will be out defending the refs saying we had other chances to win it.

Well if the refs and touchies were decent we would have won it by 13.
They gifted them the match winning 2 points right on half time by penalising a bloke for an innocuous offside 25m from the play.
They were going to find a penalty there no matter what and the more I see it it really has a stench about it.

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10