2012 Jersey Unveiled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still like the one 'rusty' did in this thread:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-New-2012-Jersey (Post: #19)

And a new jersey is rarely well accepted by the masses.

So wear the new with pride! woooooo

Go Manly :)

globaleagle said:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-New-2012-Jersey?page=3

Rusty's one is a winner - combines both chevron and double bands for those of us out of the last Century :D

You could always buy the away strip as that design won't be changed.

The fact is, this is a business and the club needs every cent it can get, so new jersey designs rolling out every season are here to stay, so if you don't like this new one don't worry there's always the next season to see what new one they release.

This one just looks "rushed" because like many before me have said the chevron is not complete.

I was going to upgrade my Manly jersey this year but I wont bother now. Will wait for next year...hopefully. It looks dreadful. Sorry but it remainds me of St Choke.

Joey said:

The fact is, this is a business and the club needs every cent it can get, so new jersey designs rolling out every season are here to stay, so if you don't like this new one don't worry there's always the next season to see what new one they release.

This one just looks "rushed" because like many before me have said the chevron is not complete.

Probably get a full chevron for 2013

Townsville Eagle said:
I was going to upgrade my Manly jersey this year but I wont bother now. Will wait for next year...hopefully. It looks dreadful. Sorry but it remainds me of St Choke.

Wait 3 years then, we dont change yearly

globaleagle said:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-New-2012-Jersey (Post: #19)

Rusty's mock up design is definitely much better than the official design in my opinion.

attachment.php

eagles2win said:
Joey said:

Probably get a full chevron for 2013

I have it on good authority that the bottom of the chevron had a get out clause in its contract. It has joined Dessie at the Dogs so I expect that their jumper will have a complete "V" in 2012.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Why do people keep saying the jerseys get changed every year ? They have to be kept for a minimum of 3

Because they are of a lesser intellect, its been this way for years

From the photo it looks like Lussick is wearing white shorts this may help balance out the large maroon bottom section of the jersey.

The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Why do people keep saying the jerseys get changed every year ? They have to be kept for a minimum of 3

Same design maybe, but something will change to it on a yearly basis which will force fans to continue to reach into our pockets. I've forked out over $850 for 6 of em getting the latest jersey in the space of about a year from the end of the 2010 season to our mighty premiership win.

seaeagle.jpg

1571003300457000.jpg

1111.jpg

indigenous.jpg

1571003300549000.jpg

12JerseyHome.jpg

Joey said:
The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Same design maybe, but something will change to it on a yearly basis which will force fans to continue to reach into our pockets. I've forked out over $850 for 6 of em getting the latest jersey in the space of about a year from the end of the 2010 season to our mighty premiership win.

seaeagle.jpg

1571003300457000.jpg

1111.jpg

indigenous.jpg

1571003300549000.jpg

12JerseyHome.jpg

All that has changed on the 1st 3 is the sponsor, not really a big deal imo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4