2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
KaZa said:
winnyason said:
So our front row stocks next year is king, lawerence, Richie then young bulls in starling, Sao, jake t and possible lui.

Pretty good if you ask me. 3 are solid first graders. We only need 1-2 of the 4 to succeed. Lui and Starling already have some NRL experience. Expect our young two to step up big time.

No wonder we dont need Kite and George as sad as it is their leaving. Tooves and the staff are thinking long term.
I'd say Hasson will also be part of the front row rotation and I think he's looking good.

niccipops said:
Any news on our bearded one?

Does not look good for us :(

7 Sep 2013Manly Daily, Jon Geddes
Future of Wolfman in limbo

WINGER David Williams is in red-hot form on the end of the Sea Eagles backline but his future at the club remains uncertain.

Wolfman, who has scored an impressive 33 tries in his past 34 games at Brookvale, has not yet been re-signed for next season.
“My manager is sorting that out,” the Wolfman said.
“I just stick to on the park, he organises off it.”

Williams said that he would certainly like to remain on the northern beaches next season.
“It is a great bunch of blokes and a great club so staying here would be good for me,” Williams said.
“But that is football sometimes … you might have to go to other places to keep in the game.”

And Williams, who scored three tries in last week’s win over the Storm, believes there is still improvement left in his game.
“It’s nice knowing, I reckon, that I have a bit more to give,” he said.
“So with that in mind I’m just looking to bring that out, especially in the last couple of weeks.”

He credited the players on his inside creating space for his try-scoring success.
“All I have to do is catch the ball and fall ove
r – which I screw up half the time anyway,” he said.

And tomorrow’s clash with Penrith at Brookie has extra special significance for Williams.

It will be the first time in four years that he has played in a round 26 game due to his wretched run with injuries.
“So it is a big game for me this weekend,” he said.:angel:

HappilyManly said:
niccipops said:
Any news on our bearded one?

Does not look good for us :(

A positive interpretation of the article could be is that he's still undecided and absolutely wants to impress Manly in the last weeks of the season and the finals. The fact that the game hasn't been promoted as a final Brookie appearance for the Wolf who is a huge crowd favourite, is encouraging.

If you go back through this thread you'll see where months ago I said that it was a done deal and that Barba was going to the Broncos. He did. The same person that told me that has now told me DCE will go to the Broncos if the money is right and that the Stewart boys/DCE rift is real, but (as usual) exaggerated slightly in the media. This info comes from conversations that took place during SOO camps and subsequent talks he's had with Daly.

mozgrame said:
If you go back through this thread you'll see where months ago I said that it was a done deal and that Barba was going to the Broncos. He did. The same person that told me that has now told me DCE will go to the Broncos if the money is right and that the Stewart boys/DCE rift is real, but (as usual) exaggerated slightly in the media. This info comes from conversations that took place during SOO camps and subsequent talks he's had with Daly.

1 outta 3 ain't bad

SeaEagleRock8 said:
More likely his manager is trying to keep Manly honest with the best offer possible.
Please don't talk logic, I don't understand it when I'm looking at Wolf fur through my maroon and white glasses.

globaleagle said:
Manly are trying to make wolfman an offer but he wont answer his phone.

Wing, wing, wing goes his phone but as we all know....

Wolfie is never near the wing!

Look at the replay of Wolfie scoring his many tries, with nothing but a blade of grass between he and the sideline:mad:

Hope he gets an intercept try that wins us this year's GF and you can delete all your Wolfie bashing posts:exclamation:

PS. If niccipops and I find out that you are behind Wolfman's reduced wages - we will add you to the Fatwa:cool:

The Women of Manly deserve the Wolfman :heart:

Watching young Hodges play now. He is a big boy for a hooker (crude jokes as you wish)! Should develop nicely.

HappilyManly said:
Look at the replay of Wolfie scoring his many tries, with nothing but a blade of grass between he and the sideline:mad:

Hope he gets an intercept try that wins us this year's GF and you can delete all your Wolfie bashing posts:exclamation:

PS. If niccipops and I find out that you are behind Wolfman's reduced wages - we will add you to the Fatwa:cool:

The Women of Manly deserve the Wolfman :heart:

We almost lost him to Hollywood when they were making top gun!

But he 'kept leaving his wing, man.'

Go wolfie!!! :heart::angel::D

Adam Blair told to look for another NRL club :

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/underperforming-wests-tigers-big-man-adam-blair-told-to-look-for-another-club/story-fni3gpz1-1226714290424

Stuart and Hayne have exit clauses in their contracts. Stuart to Raiders. Hayne to . . .

Plenty of mail to suggest Bulldogs.

globaleagle said:
Even though your humour is directed at our beloved Wolfman, you still crack me up.
Isn't there plenty of wolves in Canada? Don't bag the Wolf too much. The local pack's wing leader might bite you.

ST GEORGE Illawarra is about to lose another player who they once highly rated. The mail suggests centre Chase Stanley if off to the Canterbury Bulldogs.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/joey-decides-to-kiss-and-tell/story-fndujljl-1226714162048

HappilyManly said:
Wolfie needs just 2 more tries today, to get the 2013 Top Try Scorer honour :idea:
gee,bought not bred,whats that now,hayne,stanley and hopoate,they must be getting close to their cap,oops forgot,they dont have one,hang on,gotta add Ferguson to that too,lol

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
Even though your humour is directed at our beloved Wolfman, you still crack me up.
Isn't there plenty of wolves in Canada? Don't bag the Wolf too much. The local pack's wing leader might bite you.

My fuzzy lil pet dog will protect me from evil wolves!

I'm glad you see the funny side of my comments. They certainly aren't planned.

One could say that I was.....winging it!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10