2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Insomniac said:
Not normally my style to post in Rumours but I have it on the very,very solid word from someone close to The Wolfman that the Melbourne deal is a winner and that he's a bit disappointed in Manly's take it or leave it attitude. Looks like Wolfie is Goorrne !

If its true, the Club has to man up and announce it on Sunday so that the Fans can clap them off :s

Maybe the Scum want to humanise their Culture and hire Players with charm and personality :cool:

Sad realities of Professional Sport - wish that they had both gone to Japan, where they would have made a motza, and not traumatised us by wearing the Cheaters colours:(

If Manly win the Premiership in 2013 - 2015, I'll recall the fatwa on Perry :mad:
-----------------------------------------
Gorgeous George - its OFFICIAL :(
@manlyseaeagles
After 9 years, Sun will be @GorgeousGRose's final Brookie home game: http://bit.ly/IEgsKS Come down & give him the send-off he deserves!

globaleagle said:
The Insomniac said:
manlyfan76 said:
The Insomniac said:
Not normally my style to post in Rumours but I have it on the very,very solid word from someone close to The Wolfman that the Melbourne deal is a winner and that he's a bit disappointed in Manly's take it or leave it attitude. Looks like Wolfie is Goorrne !

" Not normally the type to post at all "

I hope your are wrong on this one as Wolf is a champion.

Yes but I''ve been around for a long time and like to go quietly amid the noise and haste.

You should get some sleep.

mozgrame said:
Just heard today...Dan has signed with Amsterdam. Confirmed.

I heard the deal may go up in 'smoke.'

Secondary payments in a brown paper bag.

niccipops said:
If Wolfie goes I will cry.
If he goes to Melbourne I will throw a tantrum:mad:

I think Manly should retain the rights to the beard and Wolfman image so it is never tainted for we Manly Fans:idea:

So Wolfman retires at Manly and Dave Williams sells his soul to the soul less Scum of Super League.:(

HappilyManly said:
niccipops said:
If Wolfie goes I will cry.
If he goes to Melbourne I will throw a tantrum:mad:

I think Manly should retain the rights to the beard and Wolfman image so it is never tainted for we Manly Fans:idea:

So Wolfman retires at Manly and Dave Williams sells his soul to the soul less Scum of Super League.:(
Did an OCD internet scan of all rumour sites and there are no current updates on Wolfie. Maybe he's still considering options.

That Lui from the Broncs looked ok, despite a dropped ball just after half time. Does seem a bit small however seems to be a bit of a live wire for a prop.

bones said:
I have heard that a deal has been done and Wolfie will be re-signing with Manly in the next week or so.

lol, c'mon guys....

Bones always posts stuff like this just to increase his like count!

:p

:angel:

#justwokeup

globaleagle said:
bones said:
I have heard that a deal has been done and Wolfie will be re-signing with Manly in the next week or so.

lol, c'mon guys....

#justwokeup

I like that. Your 'like' count by the way just went up.

The Wheel said:
That Lui from the Broncs looked ok, despite a dropped ball just after half time. Does seem a bit small however seems to be a bit of a live wire for a prop.
He is only 23 years of age . 182cm in height and weighs 108kg . Big enough to cause some damage .

globaleagle said:
bones said:

lol, c'mon guys....

#justwokeup

Damn! And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that meddlin' Globaleagle :p

the mauler said:
Darren said:
Nice, maybe we can make Rene into a Gallen type prop. We need some impact with Kingy and Joe gone.

Rene Rivkin??

BOZO said:
The Wheel said:
He is only 23 years of age . 182cm in height and weighs 108kg . Big enough to cause some damage .

And Don Singe would turn him into a friggin machine!

winnyason said:
So our front row stocks next year is king, lawerence, Richie then young bulls in starling, Sao, jake t and possible lui.

Pretty good if you ask me. 3 are solid first graders. We only need 1-2 of the 4 to succeed. Lui and Starling already have some NRL experience. Expect our young two to step up big time.

No wonder we dont need Kite and George as sad as it is their leaving. Tooves and the staff are thinking long term.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10