2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
No guys, fair enough you having these meaningless dialogue but let's keep signings to discussion about new signings etc. Thank you.

So Darren is ok for you to right off the Stewarts bag the players and have you constant snide negativity but if we dare have a bit of friendly banter you have a whinge. We don't need to know a lot about signing news because for the last 6 years we have had the best dam squad in the comp. We sign no names and make the champions because that's the manly culture. I don't think you have grasped that yet champ.

Darren said:
No guys, fair enough you having these meaningless dialogue but let's keep signings to discussion about new signings etc. Thank you.

OFF TOPIC PLEASE EDIT OR MOVE THESE TIME WASTING COMMENTS!

:D

Cam, all I ask is put this stuff in the appropriate area. Keep the topics on the topic. I'm interested in new signings and don't want to read pages of misinformation. Try your banter in the general discussion forum under jokes etc.

Ok, lets not get all carried away, but yes, let us please keep predominantly on topic for this thread. And Darren if you could give some latitude aswell, jokes are always good you know, even the dodgy ones i do.

I agree Jatz, I enjoy a joke as well but these threads have ended up being pages long of jokes. However I'm happy to give Cam some leeway if he doesn't do it again. :p

Fluffy said:
Bearfax said:
Fluffy said:
footy players & good

Gee thanks Fluffy. I like to keep informed. Are you good with predicting the weather too

yes

12 - 21C, Mostly sunny, chance of rain 10% with a bit of patchy fog early out west

guys, banter in your own personal messages please. Let's keep this forum for signings please.

Manly close in on deal to keep Lyon and Wolfman

Jamie Lyon and David Williams are poised to re-sign in a huge boost for Manly before Sunday's grand-final clash with the Roosters.

Lyon is set to extend his stay on the northern beaches for a further three years, while Williams will likely sign on for two more seasons.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-close-in-on-deal-to-keep-lyon-and-wolfman-at-the-brookvale-zoo-20131003-2uxgo.html#ixzz2ggvLxj6E

ManlyBacker said:
Manly close in on deal to keep Lyon and Wolfman

Jamie Lyon and David Williams are poised to re-sign in a huge boost for Manly before Sunday's grand-final clash with the Roosters.

Lyon is set to extend his stay on the northern beaches for a further three years, while Williams will likely sign on for two more seasons.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/manly-close-in-on-deal-to-keep-lyon-and-wolfman-at-the-brookvale-zoo-20131003-2uxgo.html#ixzz2ggvLxj6fE

That's bloody awesome, both are Manly to the core and love it on the northern beaches.

CAMBO said:
Fluffy said:
Bearfax said:
Fluffy said:
footy players & good

Gee thanks Fluffy. I like to keep informed. Are you good with predicting the weather too

yes

12 - 21C, Mostly sunny, chance of rain 10% with a bit of patchy fog early out west

guys, banter in your own personal messages please. Let's keep this forum for signings please.

Your a funny bastard

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8