2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Titans Fan said:
He has the potential. I think he is a big loss and its unfortunate that he was behind Bails, Myles, Douglas, Harro, Bird, Taylor, Ridge and James in pecking order. A good signing for Manly.

Bailey is over the hill
Myles poo's in hallways
Harrison is still playing?
Bird glasses women
The only Ridge that matters is the Matthew kind
James I'll give you. Good forward.

Ryan said:
Bailey is over the hill
Myles poo's in hallways
Bird glasses women

you think our forward pack is crap?

Titans Fan said:
Ryan said:
Bailey is over the hill
Myles poo's in hallways
Bird glasses women

Not just the forward pack. The whole team.

Give me a break. It was only 3 years ago when we appeared in the semi finals. Your no thought goes to show how heartless you are. You really think the likes of Bird, Douglas, Bails, Myles, Sezer, Srama. Mead, Taylor are crap? We legit have a state of origin backrow. I dont go calling Manly crap considering we beat you this season. So keep your narrow thoughts to yourself.

Titans Fan said:
Give me a break. It was only 3 years ago when we appeared in the semi finals. Your no thought goes to show how heartless you are. You really think the likes of Bird, Douglas, Bails, Myles, Sezer, Srama. Mead, Taylor are crap? We legit have a state of origin backrow. I dont go calling Manly crap considering we beat you this season. So keep your narrow thoughts to yourself.

They don't speak for everyone. I think they are a team with the wrong coach - and that isn't a dig either buddy

Titans would be a much better team if they got rid of cartwright and idris, they need a new half (obviously), theyre forward pack would be awesome if they just gelled, they seem to each carry some sort of ill do the work later mentallity !

Titans Fan said:
He has the potential. I think he is a big loss and its unfortunate that he was behind Bails, Myles, Douglas, Harro, Bird, Taylor, Ridge and James in pecking order. A good signing for Manly.

Taylor isn't even there yet?
He is much better then Ridge and James.
Titans are dead set certs for the wooden spoon.
There should be a royal commission into the Titans...how they ****ed something up with so much potential ...Searle!:mad:

Titans Fan said:

Myles carries the whole pack. He's a machine. Never rated him at the dogs/chooks but he's stepped it up a ****load at the Titans.

If Bird could play NRL level the way he plays origin and be consistant he'd be one of the best. He carved us up(not with broken glass) at brooky this year.

Bailey is past it. Still to this day i wonder why saints kept Ryles and let him go. They'd match Parra with the amount of ex players that have moved on to better things.

BOZO said:
Dragons under-20s back-rower Ben Musolino has joined Manly on a one-year deal. (SMH this morning)

His old man, Rocky, was the head referee in the Saints jr league.

He sent me off in an U15s match for asking a touch judge if he was *expletive* Blind.

:-(

Titans Fan said:
Ryan said:
Bailey is over the hill
Myles poo's in hallways
Bird glasses women

Yes I do. Some teams just don't have chemistry, and I don't think yours does. Individually, they are ok. On paper, granted, you have a good team.

Since 2007, your team has come 12th, 13th, 3rd, 4th, 16th, 10th, and with the roster you guys have boasted, frankly that's not good enough - especially the last two years, so no, no I don't think your forward pack has aimed up as they should both on AND off the park.

I question the integrity of your CEO. I question the payments made to Prince with that development fiasco. Your bringing in trouble makers in Bird, Myles and co, and your club is really struggling financially.

Do I like The Titans? Yeah mate, I do. A lot have a soft spot for them. I still believe you guys should have fared much better than you have, all things considered.

Then again, I still remember getting Cecchinned completely at skilled park, when Orford was wrongfully fouled, so honestly, you can get stuffed ;)

Just jest.......but I DO remember it !!

Bloody Cechin !!

In these days of salary caps and most teams moving freely up and down the ladder, I find it hard to really hate too many of them.

Storm and Bulldogs are exceptions, and still the Knights, in each case because of cheating or otherwise doing the dirty on us. Apart from that, if any club starts consistently beating us I will quickly develop a strong dislike for them, but there haven't been many in that category in recent times. :D

Back to signings topic … the large number of fresh faces we have coming in is quite exciting, and shows the club is thinking progressively about regeneration.

It's great to have a lot of promising players who will be able to learn from our current experienced champs while we still have them. Very positive signs. I'm sure a few of our newcomers will make the grade in big way.

swoop said:
Chip and Chase said:
So what's the latest with registering Snakes contract and retaining Kitey for next year ?? seems we are signing merrily away despite supposed salary cap pressure. Is there someone else currently on the roster that won't be around next year to free up $$$$ ?

I've been wondering what the go is with these 2. Either one or both might not be at the club next year hence these new signings. Might just me being paranoid.

Snake WILL be at Manly and his contract will be registered very soon. I dont think anybody really knows what is going to happen with Kite, the cheap signings of Faaoso and Lawrence probably dont help his situation.

Ryan said:
Since 2007, your team has come 12th, 13th, 3rd, 4th, 16th, 10th, and with the roster you guys have boasted, frankly that's not good enough - especially the last two years, so no, no I don't think your forward pack has aimed up as they should both on AND off the park.

Notice the times we have come 3rd and 4th were the times when Prince was at his best. Those were the times where we were consistently scoring points. Frankly there is nothing wrong with our forward pack. Our goal line defense have by far been great and i think we can justify this when we were in our 10m line for the first 11mins of the game against the Cowboys and JT and Bowen could penetrate us.

And we are defensively strong up the middle of the park. Not only that we do make good metres from our forward pack and the only criticism i can give in our forward pack is when they throw away penalities and knock the bloody ball on.

Yes there is something wrong in our team but its not with our forward pack. Its our structure in attack. That comes down to Carty and i feel like he is not doing a good enough job to rectify this. We have a very one dimensional attack and that is why we dont win enough games.

You made some good points for a titans fan, if titans fans can think this logically and rationally maybe that's why they stay away from skilled park. Or as we call it Lower Brookvale North.

Titans Fan said:
Ryan said:

Notice the times we have come 3rd and 4th were the times when Prince was at his best. Those were the times where we were consistently scoring points. Frankly there is nothing wrong with our forward pack. Our goal line defense have by far been great and i think we can justify this when we were in our 10m line for the first 11mins of the game against the Cowboys and JT and Bowen could penetrate us.

And we are defensively strong up the middle of the park. Not only that we do make good metres from our forward pack and the only criticism i can give in our forward pack is when they throw away penalities and knock the bloody ball on.

Yes there is something wrong in our team but its not with our forward pack. Its our structure in attack. That comes down to Carty and i feel like he is not doing a good enough job to rectify this. We have a very one dimensional attack and that is why we dont win enough games.

One thing for sure, Dave Taylor isn't going to improve your defence.

wombatgc said:
Stevo said:
I say this often but a nice cut price prop would be good too. We have 4 but 1 more to put pressure on George would be good.

there's one on a verbal agreement atm...I've been told to shut my trap until it's official, so I will.

Ralphie said:
Titans Fan said:
Ryan said:

One thing for sure, Dave Taylor isn't going to improve your defence.

Dave Taylor plays on the right doesn't he? So does Idris.

*Steve Matai grins with excitement*

Actually Taylor can play either side. He spent a lot of time on the LHS for Broncos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8