2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Is that a joke? I thought this year is 2013. That makes 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 ... a 5 year deal for a player who is no spring chicken? Weird.

Bearfax said:
What's it matter if you cant afford to pay them anyway?

An old boss of mine who was in a lot of debt had a theory and I think the titans had adopted it ; if you die with a million in the bank or die owing the bank 100 million you still die.

Jennings to chooks. 4yr deal

http://www.nrl.com/jennings-joins-roosters-on-four-year-deal/tabid/10874/newsid/70586/default.aspx

I'm not one to question club salary cap issues.........but i have a question. How can the roosters sign Jennings so quickly after it took the NRL friggen months to approve the SBW deal?

Titans Fan said:
I actually feel sorry for you guys. But we are going to benefit big time.

Don't tell me Checchin is referee for our game this season

Titans Fan said:
I actually feel sorry for you guys. But we are going to benefit big time.

Don't tell me it was Manly that accidentally signed Bird to an over inflated contract and not goldcoast

Napper said:
eagles2win said:
Napper said:
Obviously the "big secret" is a Manly player will be released to the Titans...

Apparently it's a centre.

Yeah i saw that. Highly doubtful???

Can't really see Killa moving on heading to the end of his career.
Skivvy might have another contract in him and can always be moved to the backrow.

Here's a question why would opposition supporters feel sorry for us if they take on of our big names off us?
Think about it premiership winning player commands more money then the regular joe and quite often never hits the same level at his new club. Manly turn around and buy a similar player cheaper and next time buy a marquee player.

It's the circle of life rugby league style.

Manly V TiTans @ Skilled Park to be declared a Manly home game due to the number of supporters each side get to Skilled park?

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10