2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
swoop said:
Latest update from NRL site

Additions:

Michael Chee Kam (Raiders)
Richie Fa'aoso (Melbourne Storm)
Ligi Sao (Warriors)
James Hasson (Sharks)
Ben Musolino (Dragons)
Brenton Lawrence (Titans)
Dane Chisholm (Wests Tigers)
Jacob Gagan (Eels NYC)
David Gower (Dragons)
Peta Hiku (Warriors NYC)
Jesse Sene-Lefao (Panthers)
Kayne Lawton (Titans)
Esi Tonga (Eels)
Justin Horo (Eels)

Losses:

Dean Whare (Panthers)
Tony Williams (Bulldogs)
Darcy Lussick (Eels)
Daniel Harrison (Eels)
Michael Oldfield (Roosters)
Josh Drinkwater (Dragons)

Re-Signed:

Daly Cherry-Evans
Kieran Foran
Steve Matai
Matt Ballin
Jorge Taufua
David Williams
Brett Stewart

Off Contract:

Junior Palau
Liam Foran
James Cunningham

2013 Coach:

Geoff Toovey

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/PlayerTransfers/tabid/10248/Default.aspx

Off Contract:
Junior Palau - Bulldogs
Liam Foran - Second Tier Contract with Manly
James Cunningham - told to look elsewhere I believe

Signing Dane Chisholm and Liam Foran off contract. I hope we aren't letting Foz II go he was a great backup for injury.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Kiwi Eagle said:
Mose Masoe = Panthers

Link to support Kiwi Eagle post
http://www.nrl.com/roosters-release-masoe-to-join-panthers/tabid/10874/newsid/70481/default.aspx

He will probably be a good buy for panthers. I think he is another one f those players who have great potential, but are struggling at a poor club

mickqld said:
Signing Dane Chisholm and Liam Foran off contract. I hope we aren't letting Foz II go he was a great backup for injury.

He's definitely around for another year or so and said as much last year prior to Kieran re-signing, as he hoped he would have the opportunity to play NRL with Kieran.

“I am here for a couple of years so hopefully I can tempt him to stay,” Liam told the Manly Daily.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/hey-bro-dont-go/

Liam at Half back and Chisholm 5/8 in NSW Cup I'd say or vice versa. Good cover if DCE or Foz get injured.

Antonio Winterstein re-signs with cows till end of 2016
http://www.nrl.com/winterstein-re-signs-with-cowboys/tabid/10874/newsid/70484/default.aspx

WESTIE said:
The panthers might need a couple of orientation days, the way they are signing players.....

Flies in the face of Gus crying poor and trying to reduce salaries of some of his stars. How are they signing so many players when its reported they are under salary cap pressure.
Perhaps Gus knows the NRL will increase the cap shortly by a few hundred grand.

the funny thing is with Harry Sieka going to the warriors,a year ago he had 2 massive panther tattoo,s done ,down one side and across his shoulders,a bit of laser work there to be done,unless he comes back to the Panferrs,lol. While I was involved with Windsor JB cup team a few years ago,I met Mark Horo, a really nice bloke,then I caught up with him again when I was with the Penriff junior rep system a couple of years,got to chat to him a lot more,I spoke to him the other day and told him Justin was well received on one of if not the major fan site,being here,Silvertails,and majority of the fans on here were happy he came to Manly,Mark is just happy he is playing footy,he was worried he might get lost without a club as most weren,t willing to take a risk on a fringe first grader,he finished our chat with,Manly all the way in 2013

master blaster said:
the funny thing is with Harry Sieka going to the warriors,a year ago he had 2 massive panther tattoo,s done ,down one side and across his shoulders,a bit of laser work there to be done,unless he comes back to the Panferrs,lol. While I was involved with Windsor JB cup team a few years ago,I met Mark Horo, a really nice bloke,then I caught up with him again when I was with the Penriff junior rep system a couple of years,got to chat to him a lot more,I spoke to him the other day and told him Justin was well received on one of if not the major fan site,being here,Silvertails,and majority of the fans on here were happy he came to Manly,Mark is just happy he is playing footy,he was worried he might get lost without a club as most weren,t willing to take a risk on a fringe first grader,he finished our chat with,Manly all the way in 2013
Thanks MB, wouldn't you think clubs would jump at fringe first graders?? Considering the amount of dollars established players command.

mozgrame said:
master blaster said:
Thanks MB, wouldn't you think clubs would jump at fringe first graders?? Considering the amount of dollars established players command.
..thats it mozgrame,you would but they didnt,so hopefully there loss is our gain

The Who said:
WESTIE said:
The panthers might need a couple of orientation days, the way they are signing players.....
How are they signing so many players when its reported they are under salary cap pressure.

The same way Manly are I guess.

master blaster said:

Need to get Mark Horo involved in our club. Know he's looked after a few successful junior teams

eagles2win said:
master blaster said:

Need to get Mark Horo involved in our club. Know he's looked after a few successful junior teams
yeah I know,but he is with the Penrith SG ball side next year,for how long I dont know,but he has a good footy brain and is a good coach

Folau has signed with the dogs for 2014. Money from increase in salary cap and pritchard not being resigned.

tookey said:
Folau has signed with the dogs with the dogs for 2014. Money from increase in salary cap and pritchard not being resigned.

Could there be a little imaginative accounting going on there. If Hasler doesnt give them a premiership out of this, I wonder at his reputation as a super coach.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10