2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: dogs wont leave us alone

have you considered that THEY might have off-contract players too? You guys are no better than the Manly haters sometimes

I would imagine Killer will be in demand from all clubs, even at 32....proven winner, goal kicker, inspirational leader....gee any club would want that.

I sincerley hope he stays with us and plays till retirement with us BUT I'd agree with Bones, if a club offered him say $900K a year for 2 years to move, I'd say "thanks very much for your loyal service" let him go and then agressivly look for a gun younger player who wants a position with a major club.

There is also the issue of back ended contracts, and we hear that 2014 is MUCH worse than 2013, so we might have to get by with whom we have at the time.

But lets not forget, we have a winning culture and players do want to play for the top 5 or 6 clubs ANF we are certainly one of those.

They would obviously want him to play 5/8 cause Inu and Morris are locked up for a while. Interesting.

MWSE said:
They would obviously want him to play 5/8 cause Inu and Morris are locked up for a while. Interesting.

Maybe Inu will be the fullback.

bob dylan said:
Foran, again

Lol stop causing trouble Bob. Foran is contracted until the end of 2015. No get-out clauses this time round.

I think this is a stupid thread anyway. Speculation like this is utterly pointless and does nothing but unnecessarily drive peoples blood pressure up.

How secure is the deal with Hoppa Jnr and Doesn'tMatta?
If Papali renegs on his contact to remain with Canberra then what's to stop Hoppa Jnr? When 'Matta collects the spoon this season they'll struggle even more to attract good players.
This speculation is, of course, should we ever lose our champion centre.

Matabele said:
Buzz Rothfield has more credibility than this thread.

credibility,as i said dont read it,im glad that you think you know its all bull **** ,i will wait and see.

The Who said:
How secure is the deal with Hoppa Jnr and Doesn'tMatta?
If Papali renegs on his contact to remain with Canberra then what's to stop Hoppa Jnr? When 'Matta collects the spoon this season they'll struggle even more to attract good players.
This speculation is, of course, should we ever lose our champion centre.
The money they have offered Hopoate is far greater than what we were prepared to pay him, so unless Hoppa gets offered somewhere near the same amount then he's going to Parra, they have a very large family to feed, as for Papali, Canberra has the opportunity to match the offer from Parra and if so provides Papali a get out.
If they are offering ridiculous money for one of our players,and I only can imagine it's Lyon,well let them, he's 32.

Dogs are after Perry to replace Greenturd.

No surprises that they are after killer with his relationship with crusher. Let him go if we re-sign hoppa jn as a replacement

If Hoppa Jr had have re signed with Manly we would right now be in serious salary cap troubles. One or two other big names would've been lost.

Brissie Kid said:
If Hoppa Jr had have re signed with Manly we would right now be in serious salary cap troubles. One or two other big names would've been lost.

Why. His salary wouldn't start until the 2014 season.
Anyway, the money 'Matta offered him is ridiculous and only them, or Easts, would be silly enough to do it.

Attention mods. This thread should at least be merged into the rumoured and confirmed signings.

tookey said:
Dogs are after Perry to replace Greenturd.

No surprises that they are after killer with his relationship with crusher. Let him go if we re-sign hoppa jn as a replacement
yea but dont forget the serve he gave to DES AND CLEAL at the start of last year for leaving Tooves high and dry,would be a bit hypocritical wouldnt it,hang on,nah not these days,anything is ok

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8