2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was that the one that tore us apart in the WCC? I remember watching that game, thinking 'geez, I hope that guy comes to NRL soon'

Kallum Watkins???

Blake said:
Was that the one that tore us apart in the WCC? I remember watching that game, thinking 'geez, I hope that guy comes to NRL soon'

Kallum Watkins???

Thats him Blake - almost the Blake Ferguson of the English League. Has all the skills & speed but has probs with consistency. No doubt a top buy for any side at any level in the world but confused with the fact we already have 2 world class centres - perhaps a super but expensive winger??

Given how intelligent our recruiting has been lately I cannot see us even considering Watkins. If we wanted another quality centre it would have been far better to see if we could have made Whare happier at the club.

I know that Lyon still has a lot more to offer but Whare/Matai would have made a killer centre pairing.

Kiwi centre pairing down the track perhaps? That is if Matai plays for NZ instead of Samoa.

Whare is already established as Kiwi centre now and not much challenging him but I think Steve is done and will stick to Samoa

Blake said:

Kallum Watkins???

Both centre's tore us a new one.
Zak Hardraker is the other one, they've got him playing fullback so maybe him

Gees I haven't been called 'sir' here for some time, lol
Should be more of it :)
Let's see, "Sir SeaEagleRock8" ...
nah, not a monarchist!

eagles2win said:
Ricky Stuart has apparently told Eels players off contract for this year and 2014 they are surplus to requirements.

was that during one of his motivational talks maybe

According to the smh article 14 players some not on contract will be moved on.

I wonder how many we will get and turn in to first graders :)

I'd love Harrison back he's a solid toiler like Rodney

What chance picking up someone this year , with parra paying for it ? maybe Brad Arthur can find us a value forward ???

Rumour

Sam Williams has signed with the Dragons effective immediately

Getting to be a real raiders look to that side with Dugan, Vidot, Williams, Harrison and Weyman there this year and Joel Thompson joining them next year

RL Gronk said:
According to the smh article 14 players some not on contract will be moved on.

I particularly enjoyed these two pieces of backflip PR trickery in that article. This, in the same paragraph mind you :

"Our members, sponsors and fans have suffered long enough"

"We cannot guarantee instant results, there will be more tough days to come"

The Parramatta Eels motto should be, "Aspiring to Mediocrity"

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10