2014 Front Row Concerns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting that Gerard Daffey from one the betting agencies said today that roosters were favourites for next year at $6 with us 2nd at $7. However, if SBW as expected goes back to union their price could actually double and we would be favourites.

Our front row stocks are definitely weaker next year but you will get that when you lose so much experience and had one of the strongest list of props in the comp this year. Outside of the rabbits I dont think any team could lose 2 of their top 5 props for the season and a third for half a season and make the top 4.

So we come back to the field and shed some salary cap pressure in the process, it happens.

Have we set up well, **** yeah.

We have to junior superstars who could easily kick on to be internationals and then a few fringe props, if just 1 fringe prop comes up to a good NRL standard then we are set.

King, BJ and Ritchie in the 17
Fringe prop, Junior superstars to fight it out for the other position.

Where we will get caught out is if we lose 2 of our top 3 for the season.

Hey, I could be wrong but I think we're under-estimating the impact Josh Starling could have at Manly.

Remember he played a few games this year in the strong Souths pack (granted mainly during Origin) so I think he could be another diamond in the rough.

Dunamis Lui could be another bolter.

We all saw how BJ grew legs this season in his first year at Manly.

Let's not panic. Our recruiting team has more than proved themselves over the past decade.

One better next year for the MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!

Sheikheagle said:
Interesting that Gerard Daffey from one the betting agencies said today that roosters were favourites for next year at $6 with us 2nd at $7. However, if SBW as expected goes back to union their price could actually double and we would be favourites.

And wait for the journos to all leave manly out of their top 8 predictions once again in Feb 2014. Or maybe that GF has finally cured them of their manly blindness? At least we won't have to hear about Wests Tigers as predicted bolters. I think souths will struggle to get into the top 4 again

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2