2014 Members Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Boofhead said:
I miss Larissa, we don't seem to get the same interraction from the club anymore

They didn't replace her with anyone from what I gather, hence the void.

It's a shame because she did a great job on here keeping maintaining engagement with the fans.

Irreplaceable maybe? Always did a great job.

Chip and Chase said:
Boofhead said:
I miss Larissa, we don't seem to get the same interraction from the club anymore

They didn't replace her with anyone from what I gather, hence the void.

It's a shame because she did a great job on here keeping maintaining engagement with the fans.

In a way that's done on twitter now

When is this jersey going to arrive its now july and still no jersey, by the time we get them the season will be over, should have been ready for round 1 not as the season is nearly finished

Just spoke to Troy at Manly Sea Eagles and the jerseys are being put into express post bags today. People should start receiving them by the end of this week.

Just got mine today! They look great!

Any idea on what order the names are put in? I've found mine, gotta find the mrs now, gee it's hard scanning all over for it

I just wrote my name on the jerseys I already had. Much cheaper....and looks classy too!

I got 3 positive comments on my Manly polo shirt today.....and 2 comments positive comments on my akubra slouch hat.

I wish I were as impressive as the clothes I wear! sigh.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2