2014 Members Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Picked mine up today. Freaked out when i opened it out from the box - saw my name immediately at the very bottom of the jersey, like at the hem/stitching.
Figured it was just my luck to get such a crappy position but then i opened it up and found it a few more times. All good.
I got a small but i'm now more of a medium so if i find that i'm stretching it i'll frame the sucka.

oooooooooooooh. I thought you guys were just being a bit slow and forgetting where your name was.

But you meant your names are on the jersey more than once.

Weird! So plenty of room to have put hat, and GE.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one @Stevie ! Waiting patiently but might check with them on Friday if it's not sighted.

My wife's jersey was delivered on Sunday. I was a bit disappointed that not all members' names are on the jersey, only those that ordered it. I guess that must be the normal approach with this type of promotion.

Bradza said:
My wife's jersey was delivered on Sunday. I was a bit disappointed that not all members' names are on the jersey, only those that ordered it. I guess that must be the normal approach with this type of promotion.

crikey! don't want to be that 'stick in the mud spoilsport or what ever you want to call it' But I thought in larissa's first post she pointed out that only those who ordered one got their names on it.

Hence we're seeing some people saying their name appears on it a few times.

......For just $199 you will secure your name on our 2014 Members jersey, as well as receiving your very own limited edition boxed jersey. Numbers are very strictly limited, and will be available on a first in first served basis. ........

Sorry you're disappointed though. Manly people should always be happy!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8