2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very very surprised if we are not happy with all or most of our signings , Dave Warwick is a gun scout!!

Plus Steve Gigg told me " don't worry Mark you will be surprised at how good our new young guys are "

Can't wait , is it footy season yet???

dowdz said:
Jack Littlejohn | Halves | Canterbury Bulldogs
A clever player who can cover any position in the backline, he'll start training in the halves for Manly. He has a great kicking game, good organisational skill and will add depth to the Sea Eagles' back stocks.
Shame we don't still have Robin Nood.
(But Gorgeous George is possibly relieved. If he had to play with this guy I'm sure there'd be the odd Friar Tuck reference.)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
dowdz said:
Jack Littlejohn | Halves | Canterbury Bulldogs
A clever player who can cover any position in the backline, he'll start training in the halves for Manly. He has a great kicking game, good organisational skill and will add depth to the Sea Eagles' back stocks.
Shame we don't still have Robin Nood.
(But Gorgeous George is possibly relieved. If he had to play with this guy I'm sure there'd be the odd Friar Tuck reference.)

hahahah love your work SER8.

CAMBO said:
We just need a couple of the props to step up next year and we will win the comp

Great opportunity for Starling, Lui, Jake T, Sao and Andrews to play NRL. King, Lawrence, Fa'aoso and a couple of these lads and we are looking a lot better upfront than this year. Big fast men is obviously Toovey's strategy. It is going to be terrific to watch these young aggressive blokes get stuck in.

Sound like great recruiting. Well done Manly and welcome aboard to our new Sea Eagles. Great career move.

eagles2win said:
DSM5 said:
If our NSW Cup side fails again I suppose we could blame the coach

So it's not just me that thinks if the NSW Cup team doesn't make the finals next season Williamson should be gone

Probably should've gone after this year. None of his teams at Manly have had any success & the amount of players that the NSW cup side seemed to lose over the past two years to personal issues is very worrying. I get that guys will leave to try & get an opportunity to crack FG elsewhere, but it's a bit puzzling when you have players just dropping out of the squad mid-season.

And how the hell does Todd Lowrie keep getting professional contracts? RL makes me sad sometimes.

Wolfpack said:
eagles2win said:
DSM5 said:
If our NSW Cup side fails again I suppose we could blame the coach

So it's not just me that thinks if the NSW Cup team doesn't make the finals next season Williamson should be gone

Probably should've gone after this year. None of his teams at Manly have had any success & the amount of players that the NSW cup side seemed to lose over the past two years to personal issues is very worrying. I get that guys will leave to try & get an opportunity to crack FG elsewhere, but it's a bit puzzling when you have players just dropping out of the squad mid-season.

And how the hell does Todd Lowrie keep getting professional contracts? RL makes me sad sometimes.

Think Paul Stringer isn't coaching Wyong Roos next season, has had success.

I would be surprised if willow is there next year. A champion fella but from what I heard on GF day he lost the players this year.

CAMBO said:
I would be surprised if willow is there next year. A champion fella but from what I heard on GF day he lost the players this year.

Looking at some of the players that been brought and they're use to success - so they might've said to the club bring someone else in or we'll go

As for Paul Stringer no no no no no!

He made it quite clear at the end of 2001 that he was a Norths man and never a seaeagle. He was one of the first to jump ship even before Kimmorley.

So he can go to hell.

Willo is way past his sell by date as a coach, our premier league team was a disaster this season. I would like to see them bring in someone a bit more experienced who will be tough on them, the team was unfit and leaked nearl 40 points a game, thats bloody bad.

A disaster that provided a number of players to back up the first grade squad

Mitch said:
I saw Shane Rodney the other day and after a stint in Super League he is looking for a club back home now. He'd be a handy pick up for any team, he became a favorite of mine and a real workhorse for us.

I would have him back in a heart beat great player. The kind of no nonsense player every team needs

Sheikheagle said:
Mitch said:
I saw Shane Rodney the other day and after a stint in Super League he is looking for a club back home now. He'd be a handy pick up for any team, he became a favorite of mine and a real workhorse for us.

I would have him back in a heart beat great player. The kind of no nonsense player every team needs

I agree with the both of you.

He would be a good back up goal kicker for Killer too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8