2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Disco said:
Wouldnt it be great to discuss rumoured and confirmed signings in this thread

I dunno. ^ this is pretty entertaining. It saves me taping Days of our Lives.

RiverEagle said:
LOL @Stevo

I only discuss issues that matter (with Mods) so we agree on the "importance" of each other.

Since it "slipped your mind" that I blocked U, slot it back in now RiverEagle. And try your best not to quote, refer to, or in fact involve me in anything U say.

IF your post wasn't taking the chance to have a dig at me regarding Stuart as a coach, there are 20 or 30 ppl at least here that rate him far worse. (Go defend Stuart to any one or as many of em as U need to).

I don't mind disagreeing or debate, U just treat almost everyone with little or no respect, and are about as much fun as sitting next to a boorish drunk on a plane.

You tried to have a crack at me for "being a dinosaur" at 47.
I'm 15 years older than U, if your age represented is correct.

Calling me "junior" now not only proves U play the man, and not the ball too often.

It also shows how erratic you are (one extreme to another). Make up your mind there, or defrag your insult-disc, and you'll at least have a shot at consistency.

You're just a loose-cannon with even more "anger-management" issues than me.

The End.

Put your tampon back in. It's obviously a bad time of the month for you.

I love how you've blocked me but you keep replying to me. I was not at all rude. It's not my problem that you are a sook.

I'm a naughty child and you are my new play toy. I'll quote you when ever I feel like it.

Yet another NRL star is set to defect to rugby, with star winger Sisa Waqa mulling a backflip on the Canberra Raiders for a sensational defection to the Top 14 rugby in France.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sisa-waqa-set-to-defect-to-rugby-14803/

Harry said:
Yet another NRL star is set to defect to rugby, with star winger Sisa Waqa mulling a backflip on the Canberra Raiders for a sensational defection to the Top 14 rugby in France.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/sisa-waqa-set-to-defect-to-rugby-14803/

I'd laugh at Ricky Stuart but don't want to start another argument in this thread. ;)

Central Coast Eagle said:
I'd laugh at Ricky Stuart but don't want to start another argument in this thread. ;)

You start laughing CCE and I'll keep it going :)
The big disappointment this year was Ricky missing the spoon as the NRL and ASADA conspired to remove half the Sharkies team for their MIGOTY. Bastards.

NRL transfer centre: Your guide for player movement between clubs as 2015 takes shape

Ben Glover and Nathan Ryan
FOX SPORTS
September 05, 2014 4:32PM

THE NRL’s complex player movement system makes transfers hard to track.

Lucky for you, we’ve been keeping a close eye on the mid-season transfers and the big player switches for 2015.

Already there’s 10 players who have been released by their clubs to play for an opponent this season, with some of the moves paying early dividends.

Elsewhere player managers have been busy negotiating deals for their star employers, with some of the biggest names in the sport headed to new homes in 2015.

Check out our analysis of the comings and goings, and keep this page bookmarked — we’ll be back to update it whenever a new signing takes place!

Click here to see the list of player transfers at FoxSports.com.au

What I find amusing is that guys like Watmough, Stewart, Foran and Matai keep going on and on, bitching and moaning about Glenn Stewart not being able to be fit into our cap, and him being displaced.

Their reaction to that is to threaten to leave and run off to another club, which would do WHAT to players currently in their position at the other clubs?

Or is it ok if it doesn't relate to their own mates?

Watmough especially has lost all my respect. If he goes to The Eels, good luck to him finding a job post football (all for 2-3 years of hypocracy). He sure wont end up in the media or a doctor.

Pull their collective heads in. Fark off and become nothings if they want. I cant recall the last player who left us and went onto bigger and better things.

You probably have to consider JWH and Whare as 2 that have kicked on Ryan

Bloody Roosters, sounds like they have signed Abraham Papalii from the Warriors, he is an absolutely devastating ball runner in the 2nd row, as anybody who saw our NSW Cup game against them would have seen

Kiwi Eagle said:
Bloody Roosters, sounds like they have signed Abraham Papalii from the Warriors, he is an absolutely devastating ball runner in the 2nd row, as anybody who saw our NSW Cup game against them would have seen

He was incredible that day. Genuine superstar if he can keep a level head. Bondi can afford anyone and use the same accountants as the Broncs.

Kiwi Eagle said:
You probably have to consider JWH and Whare as 2 that have kicked on Ryan

Hodkinson is a current SOO series winning halfback.

Hoppa will be better for the run this year too. Always goes better second start after a spell.

Wasn't the rumour that Hoppa comes home after his deal with Parra is up? Heard that was a certainty earlier this year*...

*albeit 100% rumour and possibly no factual basis whatsoever so take with a grain of salt

I've been reading that the Dragons want to offload Daniel Hunt, he's someone that our coaches could probably make good, he's a good solid first grader with plenty of experience and I doubt he'd be worth too much.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8