2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sitting, waiting somewhere today (NOT at a barber's, lol) the Friday edition of the Daily Telecrap was there; so I had a brief look at the sport.

Only James Hooper and Josh Massoud's names adorn the section (so stories or snippets aren't always claimed anyway).

Main relevant story (paraphrasing): We've been saying for a long time Brett Stewart's off to the Dogs. Well that deal's been blown-out-of-the-water by an offer "too good to refuse" from Canberra. Snake IS off to the Raiders next year (pending an "expected" release from Manly).

On the same page they had a small piece on JSL, and his part-time security work (which we've known about for 18 months at least) as if it was "recent and newsworthy".

Likewise a little dig about the Wolfman "going missing in action yet again" from Manly... "Last we heard he's lost his drive for rugby league and is heading OS soon for a music festival".

Going on a holiday may well be true (and a good idea for David) but I closed the paper and muttered something to myself, which I can't repeat here.

Wolfie was seen training with the extended Manly group (in the background doing sprinting drills it appeared) just the other day on FoxSportsNews.

Make of all that what you want to.

Personally, as far as credibility and usefulness goes (for that newspaper) I wouldn't even clean my B-B-Q with it folks.

Stevo said:
Maybe one day some players will want to stay on the beaches.

I have a feeling that the one person who probably has the biggest reason to leave is the only one who won't. Brett Stewart.

Stevo, my thought too on Brett. The recent interviews with him have been very positive. Let's hope he stays.

TWO DOGS said:
Stevo said:

I have a feeling that the one person who probably has the biggest reason to leave is the only one who won't. Brett Stewart.

Stevo, my thought too on Brett. The recent interviews with him have been very positive. Let's hope he stays.

Yep definitely hope Snake stays and finishes with Manly.

One Stewart wearin' green is more than enough.

TWO DOGS said:
Stevo said:

Yeah, definitely hope Snake stays and finishes with Manly.

One Stewart wearing green is more than enough.

rifraff said:
We need a recruitment float at the next Mardi Gras.

So many untapped Ian Roberts out there.

He was tough

He was tough Roberts but don't know about the others on the floats !

NRL gossip on Facebook has fui fui being close to signing with a club in the English super league after turning down offers from manly and penrith because he couldn't play against parra! A sign were actively looking for a prop!

bennyeagle said:
NRL gossip on Facebook has fui fui being close to signing with a club in the English super league after turning down offers from manly and penrith because he couldn't play against parra! A sign were actively looking for a prop!

Yeah, we definitely could use one more big-bopper; if we've got the cash.
(Starlo, Lui, JSL etc. should be better next year too, don't forget)

I'm not giving up on Hame Luaki yet either (though I don't know if he'll be at Manly next year yet anyway).

Same with Dan Harrison. (I know it was an elimination-final and he'd be more fired-up than a regular season game). But I really liked his effort on Sat night.

Can anyone confirm, or clarify, if he's legit leaving Us??

(Rumour was awhile ago he was off to the UK too)

rifraff said:
We need a recruitment float at the next Mardi Gras.

So many untapped Ian Roberts out there.

He was tough

I doubt you will find many untapped though ,probably the opposite.

RiverEagle said:
bennyeagle said:

Yeah, we definitely could use one more big-bopper; if we've got the cash.
(Starlo, Lui, JSL etc. should be better next year too, don't forget)

I'm not giving up on Hame Luaki yet either (though I don't know if he'll be at Manly next year yet anyway).

Same with Dan Harrison. (I know it was an elimination-final and he'd be more fired-up than a regular season game). But I really liked his effort on Sat night.

Can anyone confirm, or clarify, if he's legit leaving Us??

(Rumour was awhile ago he was off to the UK too)

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/09/22/in_the_sheds_with_daniel_harrison.html

Thank you @Jethro

Pity he's off to the London Broncos; but the way they've been going in recent times - very ordinary - he might come back to Brookie, sooner rather than later.

Ben Farrar was on their books a few months ago too. (Not sure if he's still there) but the London Broncos are struggling.....far more than Parramatta, too!

(Where Daniel didn't last long with either). *Good Luck to Daniel, and well-played Saturday night.

Simonmyers11 said:
Ive heard we are close to signing joseph paulo from eels.

It was reported that he was staying with the eels. Possibly beign released to us to free up cap space so they can sign Watmough?

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/parramatta-eels/joseph-paulo-rejects-ricky-stuarts-overtures-to-remain-an-eel-as-canberra-raiders-miss-out-again-20140904-10bw2b.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8