2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Smh reporting that apparently souffs wont stand in adam reynolds way if he wants to leave at end of next year.

Apparently there keen on juniors cody walker and luke keary instead.

Tbh the only way I see souffs letting him go is if someone offers him stupid money.... looking at you raiders.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/adam-reynolds-facing-bleak-future-at-south-sydney-rabbitohs-20140621-zsh75.html

Sharks and Raiders or even the Scumos could use Reynolds.
He won't have a happy 18 months if its true that they advised him to look elsewhere :(

Eagles2nv said:
Smh reporting that apparently souffs wont stand in adam reynolds way if he wants to leave at end of next year.

Apparently there keen on juniors cody walker and luke keary instead.

Tbh the only way I see souffs letting him go is if someone offers him stupid money.... looking at you raiders.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/adam-reynolds-facing-bleak-future-at-south-sydney-rabbitohs-20140621-zsh75.html

Because they realize they won't win a premiership with him at half.

HappilyManly said:
Sharks and Raiders or even the Scumos could use Reynolds.
He won't have a happy 18 months if its true that they advised him to look elsewhere :(

broncos might be interested...
unless they are extremely confident of snaring dce

Money talks and Rusty had unlimited TPA access.

2016 is a long way away for Reynolds and Sid, as they both have contracts for next year. :cool:

eagles2win said:
Does anyone know when Anthony Tupou's contract expires?

I think we could pick him up on the cheap and rebuild him.
We made Tupou a good offer when his contract expired at the Roosters and he turned us down to go to the Sharks and he was quoted of saying that his decision was easy to go to the Sharks as he never liked Manly . He dosent have the passion to play for us so he can stay where he is and collect wooden spoons

BOZO said:
eagles2win said:

We made Tupou a good offer when his contract expired at the Roosters and he turned us down to go to the Sharks and he was quoted of saying that his decision was easy to go to the Sharks as he never liked Manly . He dosent have the passion to play for us so he can stay where he is and collect wooden spoons

Yeah i agree, if he doesnt want to play for Manly, then we dont want him here.

Attitude is a big part of footy, and if his heart isnt in it for Manly then he can stay down at Cronulla.

Its probably for the best, as Hiku has gotten that wing spot which would have help with re-signing him this year. By the time Peta moves to Centre we have some juniors to fill the void. TBH, i like blair and could see him on the wing.

Alan said:
Stevo said:
Obviously you played footy in a skirt, Alan. If you even played at all?

You are absolutely correct stevo, a little frilly thing I am sure you would have found alluring. Anybody who says they would deliberately break their brothers arm to win a game of football is far too tough a fella for me,

Ankle actually

Koroibete to start with storm this year.
http://m.nrl.com/storm-get-koroibete-before-deadline/tabid/10874/newsid/79614/default.aspx

Anyone else see Daniel mortimor to titans on mid season transfer. Can't say im surprised.

eagles2win said:

No thanks, Benji Marshall syndrome. That bloke has all the talent in the world but rarely does much. A couple of years back I saw him the play the worst game I've ever seen from a first-grader, I think he played all game in the forwards for Sharks and made about 3 hit-ups, just did not want to be there, T-Rex seems like an energiser bunny in comparison to that performance.

Give me a whole-hearted plodder any day, Mark Bryant, Glenn Hall, Shane Rodney type.

bones said:
RiverEagle said:
bones said:
Storm have signed Wests Tigers Fijian winger Marika Koroibete for two years.

What, effective immediately...or from next year?

He seemed to be on par with Radradra when he first surfaced...lost his way a bit it seems. At least with the Tigpies.

Sorry.... It's from next year.

Now reports on Fox he's headed south effective immediately.

The Scum do have a liking for the unique talents of Islander speedsters...All the way back to Marcus Bai.

Good luck to him, but not the Scum overall.

One down. Half a dozen other important signings to go. With the Trbojevic lads in the repair shop for some mechanical adjustments, now would be a good time to examine future viability with Manly. Time we put more money in the newer models.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10