2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagles2nv said:
Yeah but surely TLL wants decent coin. He will go to dragoons with the rest if the raiders team.

silly if he goes to any other club if Manly are indeed interested?

why not transfer from the rabble at the faiders straight to the top of the table with a red hot premiership chance?

Tautau Moga from the Rorters to the Cows

Replacement for the Chin evidently.

Saw Titans winger Kevin Gordon at the shops yesterday in Newcastle. I assumed the Tits were in town to play the Knights, but now realise they aren't.

[lol the swear filter edited out the standard abbreviation for Titans!!]

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Saw Titans winger Kevin Gordon at the shops yesterday in Newcastle. I assumed the ... were in town to play the Knights, but now realise they aren't.

[lol the swear filter edited out the standard abbreviation for Titans!!]

Yeah it's happened to me a couple o' times too.

So I gave up trying to refer to em as the T1ts...lol.

I do wonder what the hell Gordon was doing in ''Wayne's World'' though?!

castle eagle said:
i wonder if we will now have to put up with dce to sharks rumours?

Well the Sharks will have plenty of space in their cap to throw big dollars at him but for DCE that would a huge backward step for his career

eagles2win said:
lsz said:
No way the nrl will allow it

I say stiff ... if a club sacks him for doing something that's not illegal.
They deserve to be flogged by a club that has him.
Which club would want a dick head like him . Which sponsor would want to be assosiated with a club that endorses this behaviour
This might not be illegal but would you want your sister or daughter kissing someone that drinks his own piss .
Maybe we all should drink our own piss after every Manly win
Cheers mate :)

I think carney's sacking was more about sponsors, they are sturggling to get any, and what company would want to associate themselves with that photo.

I can see canberra taking him back, their depserate atm.

The salary- capless Roosters have signed Scott Dureaux & Nathan Stapleton for the rest of 2014, effective immediately.

bones said:
The salary- capless Roosters have signed Scott Dureaux & Nathan Stapleton for the rest of 2014, effective immediately.

How is that even possible? Also waiting to hear from the NRL to see if the can register Ferguson

dowdz said:
bones said:

How is that even possible? Also waiting to hear from the NRL to see if the can register Ferguson

Well Ferguson just got convicted so the NRL probably wont register him for a while

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8