2015 Grand Final Gameday Thread..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cows deserved that. The Broncos tried to shut up shop & defend their way to victory with about 30 min to go.

Agree with others, it was a shame it wasn't Hodges that dropped the kick off.
Completely agree. I was so happy to see that boring Bennett approach lose in the end. It was nauseous watching Hunt grubber for the line 5 or 6 sets straight. They were not "playing", they were simply holding on and going for the safest options. They got what they deserved. I hope we can see more enterprising football and passion in future NRL.

Highlight of the game was me bugging the nth qld fans around me saying "Manly's Jsmes Tamou" all game

I also kept referring to Hunt as Queensland's 4th best #7 but disclaimer I was very pissed

that is an incredibly tough way to lose a GF for broncos fans....losing after the final siren. You could include the Storm/St George GF as being a forever heartbreaking GF memory for a fan.

Thought Granville was better than JT, but it was decided pre game any cowboys win and he would get it, same and when Slater got it a few years back

Thought Milford and Thaiday were better than him on a losing side too

Top game of footy with top attack and defence. Linnett will be the happiest man alive right now, unless somewhere in the world somebody is giving one to Kate Upton

While JT was not at his absolute best tonight and made a couple of mistakes and poor options, he still lead from the front and dragged that team over the line. While Taumalolo, Granville and O'neil were good, there were a number of poor performances from the cows, including Morgan (barring that final play), Cooper and Linnett.

that is an incredibly tough way to lose a GF for broncos fans....losing after the final siren. You could include the Storm/St George GF as being a forever heartbreaking GF memory for a fan.
And the 1989 GF comes to mind when Balmain were up by 6 and Roach and Sironen were replaced and could not be brought back (in those days) when Raiders equalised and the game went to extra time.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10