2015 NRL draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mitch said:
We've got the Dogs at Brookie in Round 3, two massive games down at the fortress back to back!

Cannot wait and I know I can go to both games
Revenge for the finals exit we got handed to by the scum dogs last year is going to be sweet!!

davohan123 said:
Mitch said:
We've got the Dogs at Brookie in Round 3, two massive games down at the fortress back to back!

Revenge for the finals exit we got handed to by the scum dogs last year is going to be sweet!!

Whatever happens in March won't meet my definition of revenge. That will have to wait for a bigger game.

I'm not a big fan of the proposed five matches on ANZAC Day.
Sometimes, less is more. One - two at most - blockbuster games is enough on the one day.

Brookie Brawler said:
davohan123 said:
Mitch said:

Whatever happens in March won't meet my definition of revenge. That will have to wait for a bigger game.

True that - what it will do will ensure a big crowd that night though

What I don't understand is why we play the Storm, Panthers and Dogs twice in the first 10 rounds. :huh:

and we play the Roosters for the first time in rd 25

Yet again Roosters v Souffs in Round 26 - which you can bet will be on Thursday night to give both sides maximum rest for week 1 of the finals again, regardless of who they are playing against.

This has been the biggest rort in the draw for the past 2 seasons, in terms of on field impact on the premiership outcome - and we copped the brunt of it both years.

Not saying we would have beat Souffs this year with all our issues but it's clearly unfair and it probably cost us v Roosters in 2013 finals/GF.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4