2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair comment Eagleron...However, he was an absolute gun... for about three games, maybe five years ago. He'll be halves backup at best. Not sure why we swapped Littlejohn out for him, though - presumably Tigers wanted JLJ over Moltzen, if they already had him on the books.

Seen the Pocock and Ballin rumours elsewhere......hopefully Ballin is getting a heap of $$$$ if he is going

I read he was seen at narrabeen but that could be anything especially with Barrett hanging around the waratahs

Pocock is a strange one, where have those rumours come from, it seems to have come from left field.

This was just someone pranking a well known member on one of the facebook pages, tossed it up as a rumour using his account. It's complete rubbish!

The Ballin to Leeds rumours have been around in the twittersphere for a long time even before the confirmation he was unwanted, but I've heard he will not leave sydney so Souths is the only possible destination, I think he will be with us next year.

Hmmm Hoppa or Lafai. I'd go Lafai but I reckon Bozo would want to bring Hoppa back home. Good dilemma to have if even remotely true. All the talk was Hoppa would sign at parra by end of this week.

I would jump at the chance to bring back the Hoppa of 2011 .....fact is he is far from that player now.
Lafai would be a go if we didnt have Matai, Gutherson there & is too expnsive to have as backup....still prefer an impact forward like young Lane from the Bulldogs mode if theres money to spend.

Clubs do there due dilligence on injured players. Moltzen has some skills and would be busting for a chance. If he were to regain his form it would be an embarrassment of riches. Very capable player.

Snake also had a bad run with injuries for a few years .i also think the tigers have chosen a path with the current young crop and are keen to ensure they get plenty of experience early in there careers. Early pain for long term gain and dont see moltzen as there future Remember tadesco is keeping him out as well,

Its a gamble, but well worth the effort.better than spending that money on vave .

Clubs do there due dilligence on injured players. Moltzen has some skills and would be busting for a chance. If he were to regain his form it would be an embarrassment of riches. Very capable player.
Imagine how much better the Tigers would be if they had retained Blake Austin, the Fifita brothers, Koraviti . . .

Hoppa must be happy. The eels are signing blokes while telling him his signed contract will put them over the cap so they have to reduce it by 300k.

Last edited:
They have to fill their top 25 so will keep signing players until they are done

Much like us with moltzen they are hardly top draw players

Fifita reportedly set to quit NRL for Rugby
August 13, 2015 9:54pm
sportal-logo_1fniop6y9ebun1adzbxs9o0rk0.png
By Sportal

Andrew Fifita is reportedly set to quit rugby league for union and a spot in Tonga's Rugby World Cup side.
Sports website The Roar broke the rumour on Thursday night that Fifita, who is currently serving a suspension for an incident at a junior rugby league match, has his sights set on playing union in France.

The Roar report suggests Fifita will turn out in the centres for his native Tonga at the Rugby World Cup.

Sam Burgess and Sonny Bill Williams are rugby league forwards who have made the switch to the centres in union.

Fifita has a background playing junior rugby union and has been previously linked to the NSW Waratahs.

Here's the tweet from Steve Mascord's White Line Fever twitter account breaking the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10