2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing strong word former Queensland Reds rugby union flyhalf Sam Lane's contract with the Sea Eagles is being finalised for 2016.
High Sea eagles officials see lane as Cherry Evans' halves partner.
Geoff Toovey is known to be a huge fan of Lane.

Would be smart to buy a DCE mark II. That way the opposition wont know which one is which.

Attachments

• DCE mark II.jpg
    DCE mark II.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 34
Was thinking the same....didn't he do a cruciate, then came back, and did it again? In 2013 or something? He makes Foran look like Iron Man.

Zach Dochar Clay has definitely signed with Penrith. Nene Macdonald I've never heard of.

I'm pretty sure Nene Macdonald is related to Eieio Macdonald.

Both country boys.

Though eieio is getting on a bit.

Last edited:
Canterbury vice-captain Frank Pritchard will leave the club at the end of the year to take up a three-year deal with Hull FC.
I've always rated him highly. IMO he's the Dogs' second best forward (to Graham), so it is good he'll be weakening them. I wonder if DESpicable will now expect She-Rex to step up?

I've always rated him highly. IMO he's the Dogs' second best forward (to Graham), so it is good he'll be weakening them. I wonder if DESpicable will now expect She-Rex to step up?

They have Klemmer stepping up, so don't think that they'll be weakened :cool:
Trex got lucky with his monies and I can't see who would offer him another one @:cool:

They have Klemmer stepping up, so don't think that they'll be weakened :cool:
Trex got lucky with his monies and I can't see who would offer him another one @:cool:

When Tony's contract is up, he will be offered a third of what he's on and told he can like it or lump it.

He'll be given the Sandow treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8