2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lane's knees seem fine to me...just likes screaming a lot when tackled!!
253599-120412-sam-lane.jpg

Wouldnt say no to Lewis Brown. 2nd row, Lock and can fill in at centre if need be. Not a wrecking ball but still a quality player.
Agree. Really like Lewis Brown - plays hard, is very versatile and also a Kiwi international. I also read somewhere that Adam Docker was on the outer at Penrith as a result of the Moa move. Really liked him when he first came into grade at Penrith but haven't seen a lot of him lately. He ran like a young, pre-Botox/gender reassignment Watmough…

Hearing Panthers want to sign Sam Moa and roosters have agreed to release him. Why the hell wouldnt Manly try and inquire for his services? Great consistent front rower which will do Manly good!

Hearing Panthers want to sign Sam Moa and roosters have agreed to release him. Why the hell wouldnt Manly try and inquire for his services? Great consistent front rower which will do Manly good!
He has the best enthusiasm running the ball out. Would love this bloke.

Toov's doesn't want korosau he won't give hodges a go.
Cleary hasn't been picking him, so it is pretty clear who at Penrith rates him very highly and wanted him at manly next year. Not going to happen before June 30 but don't write this one off for 2016 just yet.

One year extension? What are you doing reading old articles? :) That article is from 2014 and he retired at the end of 2014 due to his injuries.

lol, it is too! I wonder what shenanigans my brain was playing with me this morning?! I remember checking the date as well to be sure. Must've just looked at the months.

Well at least you didn't quote it so I could just quietly delete my embarrassing post and no one will be none the wiser!!!

damn. @:blush:@:blush:@:blush:

I blame sbs...it was on their front page thingie.

A few rumours I am hearing If Manly have signed D Lussick his younger brother Joey is coming back and will be the back up hooker for Balin plus their old man will be the u20s coach. Will be very interesting if this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8