2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Each game gets locked out at kick off, the week then locks out sometime later. We could do full week lockout but I think its better to be open as I change my mind 50 times until kick off

Me too, and surprisingly to the aussie based tippers, we aren't all staring at our tipping choices 24/7 nor live in the same time zone.

But, lol, seems to make little diff to my tipping!

I have them all correct so far.......except for the manly game!

Dan wins again!

So my wife, Mrs "it's only football" when my friends and i are yelling at the TV, has 6 from 7. I have 2 from 7, continuing my great form of last year. Might take her tips this week lol.

lol, just set her up with another account, and take the prizes when she wins!

It happens to me on the horses too. Couple of years ago I went down the pub with the young bloke. He asks me how to put on a trifecta. I do my money, he walks out with just over $20,000.

It happens to me on the horses too. Couple of years ago I went down the pub with the young bloke. He asks me how to put on a trifecta. I do my money, he walks out with just over $20,000.
Crap. Hope he gave you a commission.

We celebrated for a couple of days. He was getting married the next week so it payed for the wedding and instead of going to Airlie Beach for the honeymoon as planned they went to Italy.
Nice. His wife must of loved the honeymoon upgrade.

Not a bad idea. Not on this site though. This is my place of zen lol

Oh crikey no! Ya don't let them post. You start up an account (call it anything) and then each week, casually ask her about her tips...then secretly rush on here and enter them!

:giggle:

I couldn't handle my better half posting on here being all intelligent and stuff! @:D

CONGRATS to @Vyssini for getting 7/8 this week. dunno if there are weekly prizes so lap it up :)

Yes there is a weekly prize of a double pass to Brookie. @Vyssini PM me your name and best email contact and I'll get the club to be in touch with your double pass. If you want to do a wrap of the first round of tipping then feel free, I'm under the pump at the moment and not a lot of time on my hands for the weekly wrap up.

Yes there is a weekly prize of a double pass to Brookie. @Vyssini PM me your name and best email contact and I'll get the club to be in touch with your double pass. If you want to do a wrap of the first round of tipping then feel free, I'm under the pump at the moment and not a lot of time on my hands for the weekly wrap up.
Thanks C&C- I know I should be more attentive but I can't find the PM "button" (help anybody!)

Very happy to settle into the middle of the pack early in the year (from memory I have finished between 20 - 35 most years...)

Thanks C&C- I know I should be more attentive but I can't find the PM "button" (help anybody!)

Click on the little envelope next to your username....up there ....on the right!

Pm's are now called conversations....click start a new conversation

You're set! :)

@Vyssini PM's are now called "Conversations"

I've sent you one so juts reply to that. Look in top RH corner and there is a little envelope icon. That's your conversation menu.

Click on the little envelope next to your username....up there ....on the right!

Pm's are now called conversations....click start a new conversation

You're set! :)
Geez I'm dumb...I thought the little envelope was for "email"...
Thanks for all your help guys.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6