2016 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck @Dan
Hope the Sharks win to save you from being the only elimination in the first week.
Lol I hope they lose so I don't have to be stressed about last fan standing on top of tipping and life

Well everyone who lodged a vote survived week one, albeit just in the case of the lone Sharks tipper @Dan

Week 2 poll open and ready to accept votes. Just a reminder that you cannot pick the same team two weeks in a row. I was originally going to omit the Knights and Souths games given the huge disparity in odds in those matches and the very high likelihood everyone will just death ride the Knights to the end of the year and we won't get far. But I'll leave all 8 games in there this week BUT be warned that I will probably omit the Knights matches from next week on.

By the way, in the interests of inclusivity, and because no one who entered a vote was eliminated in week one I've decided to give those who missed getting their vote in week one a second chance.

If you failed to lodge a vote in week one I will accept your entry for week two BUT you can only pick the winner of the Panthers v Roosters game to make it a bit more of a handicap.

fair enough.....even though I quickly entered my tip (that's so difficult to type without a double entendre )..and I was errr tipsy but I reckon.....

NO MORE CHANCES

I'm getting them in on time....different time zones.....different...umm states of clear think-i-ness!

that's right!
*hic*

I hear you. Just want to make sure everyone gets the best chance to participate. No one eliminated yet so that is why I'm being lenient. I promise I'll be LFS nazi from next week. "No more picks for YOU !!! "

Thanks C&C. I was one of those stragglers. A flat-out day (that's oot to you GE) combined with the fact that I still can't get used to Thursday night games meant I was guilty.

This comp should be restricted to Australian residents anyway. Or at least people in the UTC +8:00 to +10:00 time zones.

wait what!!! lol

I'll be oot this week probably, so I can cheer from the sidelines!

The following week one entrants haven't put a pick in for this week, so don't undo all your week 1 magic with week 2 apathy.

@anthonyb1965 - Manly
@Canteen Worker - Manly
@COMMANDER - Manly
@double hoops - Manly
@Go manly - Manly
@Jethro - Storm
@Jock - Manly
@ManlyArmy - Manly
@maxta - Manly
@mickqld - Manly
@Pablo - Manly
@Rambo - Manly
@swoop - Manly
@Wombat Legacy - Manly

Also a reminder to the following entrants who failed to get a pick in for week 1. You get a second chance for this week but you are restricted to the Panthers v Roosters game. So if you want to stay alive get to it, as the poll will close before tonights game.

@Beer buzzard
@Berkeley_Eagle
@BOZO
@Brookie Brawler
@DSM5
@Duff
@DVS Matt
@Eagles2nv
@effnic
@Fibro Eagle
@FlyingHigh
@Growler FNQ
@Harmless27
@JEF
@Kiwi Eagle
@MadMarcus
@Mals
@manlyfan76
@ManlyMit
@mave
@naw017
@niccipops
@Racs
@Ralphie
@Ranga
@Roger
@Rosko
@Shaka1eye
@shazza
@Stuey Davis Socks
@Under the Sticks
@Velocity
@webby66
@Wombat64
@wombatgc

Aaaaargh!
Here I am cheering on the Rabbits when suddenly! Wait! What? Last Fan Standing.

Aaaaargh!
Here I am cheering on the Rabbits when suddenly! Wait! What? Last Fan Standing.
same thoughts(but no cheering for the filthy rabbids,couldn't lower myself to that)
was struggling to decide which would be better:
seeing the scum lose(meaning I'm out of lfs)
or,
seeing souffs lose again & i stay in the lfs comp

tough choice....
at least with m.s. winning i can try again next week to death ride another team!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2