2016 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will the site let me know if I pick the same team again? I know I've picked the Broncos & dogs but can't remember the other team. I can't pick them again.

@manlywarringah if you go to the very first post in this thread then you will see the running list of who is still alive, who has been eliminated and everyone's team choice each week.

You can pick the same team more than twice, you are just not allowed to pick them in two consecutive weeks. You picked Bulldogs this weekend just gone, so as long as you don't pick them again this round then it's all good.

or the team playing the knights

or the team with odds greater than $4.00

or the team with the most red heads

or the team whose ground has changed names the most

or the team whose likes ham and pineapple pizza over meat lovers

I think that's about it.

:)

Thank you Broncos and Thank you to the inconsistent scum dogs for putting in a lovely below par game.

Can rest easy for another week in this comp.

I was so close to changing to the Donkeys before kickoff. I am now fearing the Rooters will get knocked off!!

I was so close to changing to the Donkeys before kickoff. I am now fearing the Rooters will get knocked off!!

Roosters will beat the dragons this weekend as dragons won't be able to reproduce the same performance as last week vs the Sharks ... You will be safe.

Roosters will beat the dragons this weekend as dragons won't be able to reproduce the same performance as last week vs the Sharks ... You will be safe.

See nothing to worry about
Well done everyone so far this weekend no one has been eliminated great tipping.

We are down to 5 as @the mauler got mauled by the Sharks insipid display in the wet against the Rabbits. Poll for Round 25 will be up and running soon.

Round 25 games are up in the poll. Three to choose from this week.

There are no restrictions on which team you can pick from now on as I will be limiting the match choices each week from here on. Therefore you can pick the same team as you picked last week should you choose to.

Good luck to the Famous Five left

Round 25 games are up in the poll. Three to choose from this week.

There are no restrictions on which team you can pick from now on as I will be limiting the match choices each week from here on. Therefore you can pick the same team as you picked last week should you choose to.

Good luck to the Famous Five left
I must be doing something wrong, I'm not able to pick a team.

@manlywarringah
@Budgewoi Eagle

Congratulations on being the final 2 with the rest of us going out tonight.

This competition will be decided this Sunday between you both.

Thank you again @Chip and Chase for such a fun comp and for the work you have done this year in this website.

I really love this competition and the tipping competition on this site, have not had the best season personally in both but will be back next year to do it all over again.

Thanks Davohan. I love it too, even though this is the first time I've made it past Round Two! Thanks @Chip and Chase for the most fun competition and good luck to @manlywarringah

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4