2016 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team That Will Win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahhhhh... c&c's first moral quandary!

Meh, I'll be there cheering from the sidelines soon enough.

I'm a dick head. Picked the storm.

I'm out :(

Good luck to everyone remaining.
Yeah, I picked the Storm last week too but at least you remembered to put your tip in this week. I totally forgot about this competition when I put my tips in for the tipping comp.

Yeah, I picked the Storm last week too but at least you remembered to put your tip in this week. I totally forgot about this competition when I put my tips in for the tipping comp.
I never think of this or the football when I put my tip in

Poll for week 3 open. I have excluded any game with a team that is more than $4.00 odds, which will be the case moving forward for the rest of the comp.

Remember that you can't pick the same team two weeks in a row, so for the vast majority that is Dogs and Storm.

Well that is a really sucky way to get kicked out of LFS.

Feel for you Clint
I was at that game live tonight I would have happily given up myself still being alive in this Comp( I picked Bulldogs) to see us a win that tonight.
That one will hurt for a while to come.
Bad luck tonight.

Feel for you Clint
I was at that game live tonight I would have happily given up myself still being alive in this Comp( I picked Bulldogs) to see us a win that tonight.
That one will hurt for a while to come.
Bad luck tonight.
I actually went with the Bulldogs as a consolation positive in case we lost.

The warriors have claimed 11 more victims tonight.

I can feel the pain and anger as I type:):)

good luck to those left,
I've been in melbourne this week & try as i might i couldn't log in on my iPad.
no tips entered(not that it would have mattered) & no lfs tip.

I picked the Warriors realising they have always let me down. Nothing has changed. Good luck to those still alive.

I reckon cause 95% of the field was knocked out this weekend; and the people who chose the Bulldogs are obviously not 'true supporters', we should start the comp again. Cmon who is with me? Anyone??? Anyone???

Meh..

Good luck to those geniuses left...
Too good for me.

As always thanks to all the people involved in the site and running the comps.

Forgot to tip, comes around too fast with all these Monday and Thursday matches!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4