2016 Tipping Comp Weekly Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is there something wrong with the tipping comp page. I keep getting an error message when trying to enter my tips.
It is still stuck on round 6 (not been updated by @Chip and Chase yet) and has not advanced to round 7 so when you click on the button to enter the tips the system thinks you want to enter round 6 tips but that round has finished, hence an error occurs.

So to enter tips you will need to switch to week 7, which can be done at the bottom of the page. Then click on the button to enter the tips and this will work.

I think it might be an error with the day/time Week 7 opens for tipping or goes "live". I must have made a small mistake when I entered that round. I think it should kick over at 7.00pm tonight and the problem will go away hopefully.

Anyway you can select any round ahead through the "Switch Week" drop down menu.

Round 7 didn't start great for 77% of tippers when Matt Parcell and BJ were late withdrawals from our clash with Parra. This along with other factors made it a bridge too far and we weren't able to rub Foran's nose in it. Dragons and Warriors surprised a few tippers, and the bonus game between the Sharks and Raiders was pretty lopsided despite a pretty much 50/50 split on the tipping.

No perfect round this week, but 3 old school members did manage to get 7 from 8 including the bonus game to log a valuable 8 points. Well done @robbiea and @DVS Matt on your effort, but cuzzy bro across the dutch @Kiwi Eagle just shaded you both out by virtue of a closer margin pick. Let me know if you want the double pass KE and if so PM me your name and email address again. ( @effnic got 7 from 8 as well but the one game he missed was the bonus game.)

Both KE and Matt have stormed up the leaderboard courtesy of their good round, and now sit first and second

@Kiwi Eagle 37 of 56 40.00
@DVS Matt 36 of 56 40.00
@bones 35 of 56 40.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 35 of 56 40.00
@anthonyb1965 35 of 56 39.00
@COMMANDER 34 of 56 39.00
@Rodo 34 of 56 39.00

This weeks bonus game is the Roosters and Dragons Anzac Day clash. Hopefully everyone will have a good long weekend and remember to spare a thought for those ex servicemen/women who paid the ultimate price for this great country of ours.Lest we forget

Round 7 didn't start great for 77% of tippers when Matt Parcell and BJ were late withdrawals from our clash with Parra. This along with other factors made it a bridge too far and we weren't able to rub Foran's nose in it. Dragons and Warriors surprised a few tippers, and the bonus game between the Sharks and Raiders was pretty lopsided despite a pretty much 50/50 split on the tipping.

No perfect round this week, but 3 old school members did manage to get 7 from 8 including the bonus game to log a valuable 8 points. Well done @robbiea and @DVS Matt on your effort, but cuzzy bro across the dutch @Kiwi Eagle just shaded you both out by virtue of a closer margin pick. Let me know if you want the double pass KE and if so PM me your name and email address again. ( @effnic got 7 from 8 as well but the one game he missed was the bonus game.)

Both KE and Matt have stormed up the leaderboard courtesy of their good round, and now sit first and second

@Kiwi Eagle 37 of 56 40.00
@DVS Matt 36 of 56 40.00
@bones 35 of 56 40.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 35 of 56 40.00
@anthonyb1965 35 of 56 39.00
@COMMANDER 34 of 56 39.00
@Rodo 34 of 56 39.00

This weeks bonus game is the Roosters and Dragons Anzac Day clash. Hopefully everyone will have a good long weekend and remember to spare a thought for those ex servicemen/women who paid the ultimate price for this great country of ours.Lest we forget

Won't be able to use the double pass at all this season mate so transfer that onto a worthy recipient

I had a shocker, almost slipped off the leaderboard completely
giphy.gif

well done @Kiwi Eagle and others who scored well.

sigh, I wonder what getting a bonus game correct feels like?

(or many of the others ...lol)

Well we had quite a few 8 from 8's this week. Seems it was an easy round to pick for some. I thought I sniffed an upset of sorts as I tipped the Tigers to roll the Raiders ... gee that went well. Bonus game went down to the wire, and for those of us on the Roosters we could feel poor old Trent Robinson's pain. The Warriors made a mockery of their previous reasonable Anzac Day showings against the Storm. The rest of the round went pretty much with the favourites.

So 10 tippers managed to tip the full card, somewhat of a recent record as far as I can remember. Plenty more 7 from 8's as well. Of those who got the full card pretty much all of you were 2 points off the final Dragons winning margin so even more impressive. However one tipper did manage to get the bonus match margin spot on and subsequently top the round. No surprise to learn that tipper was @Clint , our resident tipping guru. Well done ......again :envy:,

You'd think I'd have your email on speed dial given your prolific talents, but I don't, so better let me know if you want the double pass and PM me the contact email again.

Not a lot of action at the top of the leader board given the success of most members tipping this week

@DVS Matt 43 of 64 47.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 42 of 64 47.00
@Kiwi Eagle 43 of 64 46.00
@anthonyb1965 42 of 64 46.00
@Clint 42 of 64 46.00
@bones 41 of 64 46.00
@COMMANDER 40 of 64 46.00

Hopefully Round 9 will prove a little more challenging to tip, there are a couple of tough looking games to choose. Not the least of which will be the Sharks at home against the Broncos on Monday, which is this weeks bonus game.

I'd never tipped a draw in my life but for some reason I tipped 20-all in the bonus game and was hoping Cummins would penalise St Merge at the death, oh well, fat chance of that!

Round 9 - started with the Tigers "upsetting" the Rabbits, and finished with the Sharks doing the same to the more fancied Broncos. Couple of close ones, but most of what was in between were one sided affairs.

Interestingly we had one tipper who had 7 from 7 going into the last game of the round, which was of course our bonus game. Not just any tipper mind you, but Dear Leader, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should have, @Dan no less. Unfortunately the Broncos couldn't quite do it for the Glorious General, Who Descended From Heaven and so he remained marooned on 7 points for the Round. That meant those 5 tippers who managed 6 from 8 including the bonus game also got to log 7 points for the round. Well done @Moondog (hope you are hanging in there Ok buddy), @Frank , @effnic , @Canteen Worker and @Pablo. So as it's about points, and not number of correct tips, then we had to go to the margin on the bonus game to get a winner. And the person who got the Sharks winning margin spot on was @Pablo . Let me know if you want the double pass Pablo and PM me your name and best email contact.

Leaderboard hasn't seen a lot of movement, @DVS Matt still sits on top with the eloquently named @Stuey Davis Socks (lets hope he doesn't fall down like Stuey's socks had a habit of doing)

DVS Matt 48 of 72 53.00
Stuey Davis Socks 47 of 72 53.00
Kiwi Eagle 48 of 72 52.00
Clint 47 of 72 52.00
COMMANDER 45 of 72 52.00
anthonyb1965 47 of 72 51.00
Vyssini 46 of 72 51.00

No NRL games this weekend because of rep games. Round 10 is the following weekend where the bonus match is the top of table clash between the Storm and the Cowboys. Should be a good one if they all make it through the Test match. Good luck.

I swear this god damned thing is rigged! I deserved that round damn it, it's been no fun sitting on the last page of the leaderboard :)

Well done @Pablo

But whatever it's a stupid game for stupid boys with stupid footballs

giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4