2016 Tipping Comp Weekly Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for letting me know @Shaka1eye , enjoy Japan.

So I'm thinking this year I'll offer unclaimed tickets to those who finished next highest in the weekly score and then if they don't want then we can throw it open to any tipping comp members.

So Round 3 next in line were @HappilyManly and @lsz . Let me know if either of you would like the double pass.

Thanks for letting me know @Shaka1eye , enjoy Japan.

So I'm thinking this year I'll offer unclaimed tickets to those who finished next highest in the weekly score and then if they don't want then we can throw it open to any tipping comp members.

So Round 3 next in line were @HappilyManly and @lsz . Let me know if either of you would like the double pass.
Thanks, I have a 3 ticket pass anyway - bought it as I never aspire to win any Tipping Comp :giggle:

@Chip and Chase please pass on my prize from last week, I made it to Brookie for the Dogs match but probably can't again at least for the next few weeks.
And thanks for doing such a great job running this comp!

Yes please...I am heading down on Thursday night
OK PM me your name and email address again - I've deleted all from last year. If you get it to me tonight hopefully they can get in touch tomorrow and organise it for you.

I just checked my standing on the ladder, didn't have to look far....
From the bottom:(
To quote gould'no no no no no':banghead:
I think it's time to hand the tipping over to the dog:dogface:
He couldn't do any worse:D

lol, at least you're beating @Dan

giphy.gif

Round 5 saw some close games and a couple of last ditch wins, and maybe one upset(presuming you're not a closet Raiders fan). Making the Manly game the bonus match of the round didn't test as many loyalties as I thought, and those who went with the Bunnies got a valuable 2 point break.

Once again no tipper managed a full round, but we did have two tippers who got 7 from 8 and only missing out on the full dance card because of the Raiders effort last night.

So well done @robbiea and @Budgewoi Eagle for your skills, however @robbiea gets the Brookie double pass this week because he did slightly better on picking the Bunnies winning margin last week. PM me your name and best email contact Robbie and the club will get in touch regarding your prize.

Leader board currently looks like

@ALinda 29.00
@bones 29.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 29.00
@DSM5 28.00
@Manly To Win! 28.00
@SeaEagleRock8 28.00
@Wombat Legacy 28.00
@COMMANDER 28.00

This weeks bonus game is the Storm v Dogs match on Monday night. Good luck in Round 6 tippers

Also as a reminder, don't forget you can still sign up for 2016 MWSE membership, help the club reach their 15,000 member target (currently on 12,500). I you haven't signed up yet then think about showing some appreciation for the support they give us by considering a membership - there's a package for everyone - see link below

Manly Membership Page

Also there are still tickets available for the Suncorp double header match against the Broncos - see link below

Suncorp Double Header Match Info

Round 5 saw some close games and a couple of last ditch wins, and maybe one upset(presuming you're not a closet Raiders fan). Making the Manly game the bonus match of the round didn't test as many loyalties as I thought, and those who went with the Bunnies got a valuable 2 point break.

Once again no tipper managed a full round, but we did have two tippers who got 7 from 8 and only missing out on the full dance card because of the Raiders effort last night.

So well done @robbiea and @Budgewoi Eagle for your skills, however @robbiea gets the Brookie double pass this week because he did slightly better on picking the Bunnies winning margin last week. PM me your name and best email contact Robbie and the club will get in touch regarding your prize.

Leader board currently looks like

@ALinda 29.00
@bones 29.00
@Stuey Davis Socks 29.00
@DSM5 28.00
@Manly To Win! 28.00
@SeaEagleRock8 28.00
@Wombat Legacy 28.00
@COMMANDER 28.00

This weeks bonus game is the Storm v Dogs match on Monday night. Good luck in Round 6 tippers

Also as a reminder, don't forget you can still sign up for 2016 MWSE membership, help the club reach their 15,000 member target (currently on 12,500). I you haven't signed up yet then think about showing some appreciation for the support they give us by considering a membership - there's a package for everyone - see link below

Manly Membership Page

Also there are still tickets available for the Suncorp double header match against the Broncos - see link below

Suncorp Double Header Match Info
Aaaaaaaggggghhhhh. Closest I will ever get. Well done @robbiea !!

Well done @robbiea just pipping but a well done worthy effort to @Budgewoi Eagle as well. :)

I can just hear robbiea booking his flight back to aust as we speak

Well...the canucks are currently playing, so maybe after that.

Nicely done!

Well done @robbiea just pipping but a well done worthy effort to @Budgewoi Eagle as well. :)

I can just hear robbiea booking his flight back to aust as we speak

Well...the canucks are currently playing, so maybe after that.

Nicely done!
That very lovely Robbiea gave me his tickets. I'm on Cloud Nine. Only ever won an ice cream cake before.
That Canadian air must be very good for people. :angel:

That very lovely Robbiea gave me his tickets. I'm on Cloud Nine. Only ever won an ice cream cake before.
That Canadian air must be very good for people. :angel:

It's more.....good people breathe Canadian air!

@:cool:

Hope you have a great time...and nice one Robbie! (and the nucks won!)

Damn. I knew I should have used Aardvark as my user name :p
For the record, when I originally joined Silvertails I wanted to have a user name of Angel Linda (around the time I had an Eagles Angels membership) but it wasn't allowed on here @:(so I had to settle for ALinda. Would like to change it but too technical for me :giggle:

Well done to @robbiea and @Budgewoi Eagle !

Round 6 had some tight games and maybe an upset or two depending on your point of view. Broncos, Parra and Manly all cantered to wins, the remaining games were close, including the bonus match between the Dogs and Storm.

We had 4 tippers who managed 7 from 8, which is a result I'd be happy with. So nice tipping @Growler FNQ @Fibro Eagle @dowdz and @TWO DOGS , but not good enough this week for the top prize. We had one tipper who got the full round in a sterling effort, and this weeks winner of the Brookie double pass is @Huntervalleyeagle . PM me your name and best email address HVE, and we'll sort your tickets.

Top 6 on the leaderboard are

@Stuey Davis Socks 31 of 48 36.00
@Fibro Eagle 32 of 48 35.00
@SeaEagleRock8 31 of 48 34.00
@mickqld 30 of 48 34.00
@Wombat Legacy 30 of 48 34.00
@COMMANDER 29 of 48 34.00

Round 7 kicks off with the old foe Parra at Brookie on Thursday, so get down there and support the team and give a big Manly welcome to Foz and Gutho. This weeks bonus game is Sharks v Raiders which are normally close contests. Good luck all

Is there something wrong with the tipping comp page. I keep getting an error message when trying to enter my tips.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4