2017 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Pick One Team to win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like we're all thinking on the same wavelength and have picked the same team! So we're either all going to be eliminated or will go around again next week. No need for the good luck this week :)

Oops sorry guys. Got confused with the extra tip you put in. So it is game on after all. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks @Karin and@Rodo, a stressful weekend riding the Storm, then our game last night and then..oh boy, how were you two when that last game was on?
Watching our beloved Sea Eagles is stressful enough at the best of times.

Thanks @Karin and@Rodo, a stressful weekend riding the Storm, then our game last night and then..oh boy, how were you two when that last game was on?
Absolutely gutted with regards to last nights results. My 14yo son has read the NRL 2017 playbook rules, was at the game and couldn't believe his eyes.... How can the NRL expect to encourage new fans when the current ones are losing faith in their systems....

Well done @StuBoot , congratulations. Not easy to even get through to the final! Noice!

Wait...I forgot to put my round 1 tips in..can I please join now? el-oh-effing-el

A lucky win for you! To be honest mate, I didn't care what happened after the way Manly lost on Saturday night. Very disappointing way for them to bow out after they promised so much. Hopefully Manly can improve next year.

Well done @StuBoot - Cowboys delivered for you. Unfortunately no prize for this years LFS apart from the glory.

Thanks again to all who participated and see you back here next year.

Well done @StuBoot - Cowboys delivered for you. Unfortunately no prize for this years LFS apart from the glory.

Thanks again to all who participated and see you back here next year.

Well done on your efforts c and c. Maybe one day I'll trouble the scorers a bit more!

Thanks!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10