2017 NRL Draw out this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Or so says Toggy Greenslime, and I'm guessing he's right as I'm starting to see a few leaks on Twitter.

As we seem to be Fox favourites as opposed to Nein favourites I imagine we are going to see a good deal of Saturday night games and perhaps the occasional Sunday arvo with Fox or when we are playing a Nein favourite ( eg Round 1).

Being where I am it doesn't worry me any way but I do hope that the club gets a good share of Sunday arvo's as these seem to be the only ones truly supported by the fans.

Anyway it's apparently Thursday, so in a few days something else to argue about .

So Monday night footy is gone! Sounds good. Here's the certainties of the draw.

Broncos will only play Thursday and Friday.
Roosters, Rabbits and Dogs also mainly on Thursday and Friday with Channel Nine games mostly.

So Monday night footy is gone! Sounds good. Here's the certainties of the draw.

Roosters, Rabbits and Dogs also mainly on Thursday and Friday with Channel Nine games mostly.

Agree , they are Nein favourites!!

But we could well get a majority of Saturday night games as we are Foxtel favourites!

@HoldenV8

You may be getting a game or two at your oval!

(roosters v storm...lol enjoy!)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...7/news-story/0932281e3a186d12c7bf81629af51950

THE South Australian Government has set its sights on hosting a blockbuster NRL State-of-Origin match at Adelaide Oval after striking a deal to play a club match for points at the venue next season.

It was announced on Sunday that the Sydney Roosters will play a home game against the Melbourne Storm at The Oval on a Saturday night in June next year — the date will be revealed when the draw is released this week — but the government is chasing an even bigger fish.

@HoldenV8

You may be getting a game or two at your oval!

(roosters v storm...lol enjoy!)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...7/news-story/0932281e3a186d12c7bf81629af51950

THE South Australian Government has set its sights on hosting a blockbuster NRL State-of-Origin match at Adelaide Oval after striking a deal to play a club match for points at the venue next season.

It was announced on Sunday that the Sydney Roosters will play a home game against the Melbourne Storm at The Oval on a Saturday night in June next year — the date will be revealed when the draw is released this week — but the government is chasing an even bigger fish.

The Storm have played 3 games in Adelaide since 2007 (all as the away team) and on each occasion the attendance has struggled to hit 10,000.

What we do need is an Origin game at the Adelaide Oval that will actually draw a crowd.

Manly v Souths is rumoured to be our 2nd home game of the season, was meant to be at ANZ for a Souths home game, but concerts at ANZ have changed that

If I recall correctly aren't each team able to nominate their preferred days? We nominated Sunday arvos and got 1 at Brookie in 2016.

We also received the equal worst draw in relation to 5 day turnarounds and travel etc.

Surely the NRL has some kind of rotation in terms of nominated days and turnarounds etc. if so - were due to get our turn.

Time will tell.
I suspect that Toddy will ensure we get a yearly rotation of 5 day turnarounds

That means we have at least 1, maybe 2 Friday night games on Nine when we play the Broncos.

We also received the equal worst draw in relation to 5 day turnarounds and travel etc.

Surely the NRL has some kind of rotation in terms of nominated days and turnarounds etc. if so - were due to get our turn.

Time will tell.

They do.
Broncos Fridays.
Roosters and Eels Thursdays and Sundays then fill the gaps in.

So happy that MNF is DEAD. If it had continued this year we would have been banished there for half our games. Bring on Saturday's I say.

Yep being Fox favourites is why we got so many MNF games , obviously a lot of us watch on Foxtel.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11