2017 NRL Draw out this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree, the guys had no time to recover from their injuries, and they were forced to play busted. Once the troops started falling, it was pretty much goodnight. That extra day or two can make a world of difference.
Agree @1969, and we were trying to meld a lot of new players into the team with reduced training runs.

Generally a good draw, I like lots of Saturday arvo/night games.

However .... 6pm Friday four times is not great, just told my boss in advance I'm leaving early those days >:), but I know a heap of people who can't arrange that.

Anyone who works on Northern Beaches and then has to get to SFS for 6pm kick off would need to get off work quite early to make the game.

I can understand the money the club will get by playing in the double header at Suncorp.....but why do we have to play a 'home' game against Brisbane in Brisbane?

Some home game.....
I remember saying exactly this last year ,obviously money is more important than the two points.Why would you want to give the Bronco's any sort of advantage ???

Maybe some supporters cannot get excited by the fact that our 3/4's will no longer have Lyon and most likely matai and instead consist of tafua, Uate, Walker, Wright, Wright and Kelly.

Probably the worst 3/4's in the NRL. Throw in a rookie coach and I expect to miss the semis again this year

Maybe some supporters cannot get excited by the fact that our 3/4's will no longer have Lyon and most likely matai and instead consist of tafua, Uate, Walker, Wright, Wright and Kelly.

Probably the worst 3/4's in the NRL. Throw in a rookie coach and I expect to miss the semis again this year

WTF Barrett is going to play in the 3/4's?

I like it. My only teensy weensy complaint is that we'd decided to visit my partner's daughter in Auckland for that round but it's one of the later games where the day is TBA. Unlikely it would be Thursday or Friday, right?

I like it. My only teensy weensy complaint is that we'd decided to visit my partner's daughter in Auckland for that round but it's one of the later games where the day is TBA. Unlikely it would be Thursday or Friday, right?

Well, you can light a candle at the shrine outside Matai's birth place.

They are only ever Saturday or Sunday, well certainly for the last decade at least.

I remember saying exactly this last year ,obviously money is more important than the two points.Why would you want to give the Bronco's any sort of advantage ???

Qld government kicks in the money for it to happen.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10