2017 NRL Draw out this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Found something to complain about.

Not one game on free to air, home games I don't care, but I don't have foxtel for the away games!!!

We have just received a great draw, have added some good talent to the roster including a much needed organizer at 5/8, a couple of our real stars have had cleanup surgery and as yet we have no injury crisis .....but some manage to turn this thread which is unambiguously good news after a horror draw last year into a bag Trent thread.

Barrett is our coach for 2017,nothing's going to change that. Why not just get behind him and back the boys.Even his knockers should hope he has a clear run so we can judge him properly as to whether he is our future.

Last edited:
Had a quick look at the draw and really happy with it, mostly afternoon games Sat/sun or Friday nights.

About time we get a good draw

If I'm not mistaken, the clubs we miss out on playing twice are:
Cowboys, Broncos, Sharks, Eels, (that's helpful) and Titans and Knights (not so good).
We will easily beat the eels, injuries, ****ty reffing and match fixing has essentially beaten us in our last few clashes against em.

I can understand the money the club will get by playing in the double header at Suncorp.....but why do we have to play a 'home' game against Brisbane in Brisbane?

Some home game.....

http://www.nrl.com/how-tough-is-your-teams-draw/tabid/10874/newsid/102715/default.aspx

Ok, they say how it's not totally scientific....doesn't take into account travelling etc, but they've ranked the draws toughest to....anybody? Yes easiest!

1. Rabbitohs (168 points)
2. Cowboys (164)
3. Knights (162)
4. Raiders (155)
5. Sharks (145)
6. Warriors (145)
7. Dragons (139)
8. Titans (137)
9. Panthers (137)
10. Sea Eagles (132)
11. Wests Tigers (130)
12. Roosters (128)
13. Storm (123)
14. Broncos (119)
15. Eels (115)
16. Bulldogs (110)

So yes it seems toddy is on e again looking after the bulldogs, and second easiest... no surprise, as @Mark from Brisbane says...the nrl is desperate to get the eels a feelgood premiership, because hey, having to earn one is sooooo last generation!

http://www.nrl.com/how-tough-is-your-teams-draw/tabid/10874/newsid/102715/default.aspx

Ok, they say how it's not totally scientific....doesn't take into account travelling etc, but they've ranked the draws toughest to....anybody? Yes easiest!

1. Rabbitohs (168 points)
2. Cowboys (164)
3. Knights (162)
4. Raiders (155)
5. Sharks (145)
6. Warriors (145)
7. Dragons (139)
8. Titans (137)
9. Panthers (137)
10. Sea Eagles (132)
11. Wests Tigers (130)
12. Roosters (128)
13. Storm (123)
14. Broncos (119)
15. Eels (115)
16. Bulldogs (110)

So yes it seems toddy is on e again looking after the bulldogs, and second easiest... no surprise, as @Mark from Brisbane says...the nrl is desperate to get the eels a feelgood premiership, because hey, having to earn one is sooooo last generation!

And they claim its not rigged........lol

And just wait until the Pinkies add their biased approach to the games, I'd almost guarantee (salary cap disasters aside) that the Squeals will feature in the finals this year........the No Real Leadership are desperate for a western suburbs success story.

We have just received a great draw, have added some good talent to the roster including a much needed organizer at 5/8, a couple of our real stars have had cleanup surgery and as yet we have no injury crisis .....but some manage to turn this thread which is unambiguously good news after a horror draw last year into a bag Trent thread.

Barrett is our coach for 2017,nothing's going to change that. Why not just get behind him and back the boys.Even his knockers should hope he has a clear run so we can judge him properly as to whether he is our future.
Hey hey hey no call for coming on here with all this positivity. It's Nov, bitterness is still rampant. Wait till Feb to try and bring some positiveness.

It's not Parramattas turn just yet. My mate hangs out with Hayne here on the Goldy. When I asked him if Hayne was staying, he said he'll stay with the Titans for 2 years, then go to Parra for 2019, as the Stadium will be complete, and ready for the Eels swansong.

Makes sense to me.

Some people are just happiest when they are whinging and complaining about stuff.

great draw this year. what a totally different start to the year than last year with 7 out of 9 games at home. More day games and great origin period where we will play a heavy depleted panthers side and also a sharks side back-up up on short turn around.

not playing the sharks, cowboys, parra and broncos twice is also a bonus!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10