2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is the worst batch of pommy refs I have seen. Pedantic, nit picking mob of wankers.

Must be some commemorative design. I hate that fake white collar :sick:

It's called :
KANGAROOS SPECIAL EVENT JERSEY 2017
CENTENARY GREEN

Don't know why the NRL don't insist on contrasting kits like they do in Soccer :think:

Both Teams have the same coloured shorts :confused:
Thanks HM. Not in love with it myself and hope it isn't a bad omen :tmi: Would much prefer our normal attire :nod:

From memory this jersey was first worn by Australia post the Blue and Maroon one they started in

Pretty much correct, though there were more gold hoops on that jumper (first used in 1928, 4 years after the decision to go green and gold) than there are on tonight's.

In fact, the blue and maroon jumper we sometimes see these days (such as in the 2008 Centenary Test) was mostly used overseas. When playing in Australia, the Kangaroos would generally wear blue in Sydney and maroon in Brisbane until they settled on the green and gold. I believe the twin chevrons first appeared in 1929 and that jumper has only had minor modifications since, like the tour jumper used by the 1994 Kangaroos.

I think Australia will end up running away with this game, but right now I don't know if its Lebanon playing well or if we're just trying to do a bit too much with the ball and its not always working. Because on paper this Australian team should be leading by at least 30 or 40 right now, but we're only 10 up at half time.

To Munster for try, could have been Tom who would have run the same line blindfolded. The Turbos have not had the rub of the green so far this series (luck wise).

Last edited:
To Munster for try, could have been Tom who would have run the same line blindfolded. The Turbos have not had the rub of the green so far this series.
Glad DCE didn't make it, imagine the treatment he would've received.
As has been mentioned by @Simonmyers11 this team takes a bit of work to really go for because of the 'brains trust'.

Klem makes as many metres backward 'post contact' as he does forward.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10