2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This team is not filled with stars. It has a number of up and coming players and some others who have performed at high levels. Tom Trbojevic has some fine attacking skills though he has some floors in his defence which will improve with time.
Walker has defensive issues and Matilino last time I looked wasn't contracted to us.
Uate needs to prove himself again and Green, we'll have to wait and see how he goes without real stars (Smith and Cronk). The others have performed well for us at various times but let's not get ahead of ourselves. There needs to be a lot of improvement from what we saw this year before we start singing again.
DCE, Tom Trbojevic, Dylan Walker, Jake Trbojevic, Jamie Buhrer, Martin Taupau, Darcy Lussick, Steve Matai are all stars.

Our forward pack started to hold their own from mid season (was it a coincidence that Myles got injured around that time?). The problem was the half a reserve grade quality backline due to long term injuries to Skivy, Snake, Killer and Walker.
Our full strength backline for most of 2016 was
1: T Trbojevic
2: J Taufua
3: L Brown
4: B Williame
5: M Wright
6: J Lyon
7: D Cherry-Evans

That's really tough for Barrett as he was stuck with it for most of 2016.

Our forward pack started to hold their own from mid season (was it a coincidence that Myles got injured around that time?). The problem was the half a reserve grade quality backline due to long term injuries to Skivy, Snake, Killer and Walker.
And the winner is... HoldenV8, you're spot on there

Why walker, why would you punch your door? He clearly thought his hand was a key, were you on those drugs again Dylan?

In terms of most appearances per position, this was what we get for Manly in 2016.

FB - Tom Trbojevic (12)
WG - Jorge Taufua (18)
CE - Jamie Lyon (11)
CE - Lewis Brown (10)
WG - Brayden Wiliame (10)
FE - Dylan Walker (13)
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (19)
PR - Darcy Lussick (15)
HK - Api Koroisau / Matt Parcell (11 each)
PR - Nate Myles (14)
SR - Martin Taupau (11)
SR - Jamie Buhrer (15)
LK - Jake Trbojevic (22)

Bench - Siosaia Vave (22), Josh Starling (16), Blake Leary (12), Addin Fonua-Blake (10).

In terms of most appearances per position, this was what we get for Manly in 2016.

FB - Tom Trbojevic (12)
WG - Jorge Taufua (18)
CE - Jamie Lyon (11)
CE - Lewis Brown (10)
WG - Brayden Wiliame (10)
FE - Dylan Walker (13)
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (19)
PR - Darcy Lussick (15)
HK - Api Koroisau / Matt Parcell (11 each)
PR - Nate Myles (14)
SR - Martin Taupau (11)
SR - Jamie Buhrer (15)
LK - Jake Trbojevic (22)

Bench - Siosaia Vave (22), Josh Starling (16), Blake Leary (12), Addin Fonua-Blake (10).
2016 was a very disrupted season for every player in our side, no wonder we struggled to get anything going and dce's injuries were split up in two really bad times for us. Got to be proud of Tom Trbojevic, Jorge Taufua, dce and more who all played through injury for most of the season, that's the manly way.

Another interesting fact. Nate Myles played 16 games in 2016 for Manly.....and we lost 11. Still not as bad as Wiliame (4 wins from 18 games), but getting up there as a hex.

I still say its no coincidence that our pack started to perform a lot better when Myles was out injured.

That's a lot of wingers we will have on our books if all this mail comes true. Is Tuberculosis trying to revolutionise the game by only playing on the edges of the field ?

Daniel Tupou and Akuila Uate our wingers next year and we have also signed Suaia Matagi. You heard it here first.
Serious or joking? Matagi would be a decent signing, tupou I'm not so sure about, you are joking right? If not where did you get this info?

No need to be like that Ryan. I am happy not to post on here again when I have accurate information. I am fine with just reading and not contributing. When this does get announced just be sure to retract your negative comment.
I think you have 2 out of 3

No need to be like that Ryan. I am happy not to post on here again when I have accurate information. I am fine with just reading and not contributing. When this does get announced just be sure to retract your negative comment.
You've got one of the better strike rates on here from what I've seen, so don't let a couple of negative Nancy's put you off.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8