2018 Rd 5 - Manly v Titans: - Pre-Game Discussion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I have always thought so,but everyone has their view....I like Thompson,but he has not done anymore with the ball than Franky did(maybe hits harder and better defender I admit).

Yeah, Thommo certainly hits harder, and is a good defender ...I must have a strange TV though Joe ... I watch Frankie closely and he misses about 1 tackle a year (Thommo about 3 per game) and covers up for a lot of others misses, mainly Green .... I rank him our 3rd best defender behind Jake and Api. Defending with DCE will be a pretty effective combination. I just hope it is the type of game where he gets a few more attacking opportunities.

Yeah, Thommo certainly hits harder, and is a good defender ...I must have a strange TV though Joe ... I watch Frankie closely and he misses about 1 tackle a year (Thommo about 3 per game) and covers up for a lot of others misses, mainly Green .... I rank him our 3rd best defender behind Jake and Api. Defending with DCE will be a pretty effective combination. I just hope it is the type of game where he gets a few more attacking opportunities.
I have never had a problem with his defence and playing on the right"may"be the best thing for his game....

Manly Daily

Run, Tommy, run
‘Turbo’ has found the path to legendary fullback status

Eadie and Stewart rarely kicked during their amazing careers in the maroon and white number one jersey.

I'm sure as a kid i saw Eadie put in a lot of clearing kicks, penalty kicks for touch and even some kicking duels. Field goal in 1978 grand final replay.

p-77-01.jpg

It will be interesting to see how big Franky goes playing on the right instead of the left,might get more ball or opportunities,but time will tell....
Never understood why he didn't get the ball more often. He'd toil away decoy running all game and they'd rarely hit him. DCE is prone to throw the ball around more haphazardly and does use Siro quite a bit, so hopefully Frankenstein gets a few runs. I've always thought he was quite a good athlete, just never seemed to be part of the attacking plan for some reason. Maybe he has hands like feet ?

Never understood why he didn't get the ball more often. He'd toil away decoy running all game and they'd rarely hit him. DCE is prone to throw the ball around more haphazardly and does use Siro quite a bit, so hopefully Frankenstein gets a few runs. I've always thought he was quite a good athlete, just never seemed to be part of the attacking plan for some reason. Maybe he has hands like feet ?

If he played Rugby 7's at a high level ... good hands would be a prerequisite I would think .....

Manly must be playing soon and travelling alright...

As per usual 'journos' have done their weekly "quick we need bad news stories about Manly because they totally read them and care what we type!"

Ergo:
Story 1 - Manly may lose lottoland sponsorship,
Story 2 - Walker may be injured.

Ok so bets on what will it be next week if we win?

1 - nrl looking to reject Manly's appeal, or
2 - nrl looking to increase Manly fine, or
3 - Player 'x' looking for a release

I missed out one:

"Sponsor's deal now unacceptable. Players have to return car."

-all the latest from the rum soaked table of the tribally aligned, agenda driven roothfool.

Although, again, I'm quite sure that Manly, nor any club are supposed to actively pay third party payments. It's kinda in the title "third party" unless I've once again misunderstood 'greenburg speak'.

Cloudy and 31 here now. Clear and 30
expected tomorrow. Fingers crossed
there's no rain.

Looks like someone is gettin' a few dce cuddles! (going by your avatar - edit, and the website!) Don't make Vessa jealous (nor put dce off his game)! :giggle:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11