2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
D
Totally agree on the antibiotics. Some docs reckon you should take the whole packet while others agree you can stop once you feel better. I listen to the second option. I have chronic sinusitis and don't take antibiotics anymore unless I'm curled up in a ball of fever and can't move or work. A diffuser at night and swims in the surf when you are well are a better option.
Dear old Dad's in a nursing home now. A good one because of Veteran's Affairs. The docs there don't prescribe him any unnecessary drugs. He does complain though if he doesn't get dessert at least twice a day. God bless the little trooper of a first generation Manly supporter.:heart:
Does a diffuser really work for sinusitis ?

I’m hearing that the boys really love Ipape but the language barrier is making it a bigger challenge for him. Running different plays rather following team instructions seem to be a big issue.
Gees it’s not as if he needs to do extension English. He only needs to learn 4 words, catch pass tackle and run!

Wow Fainu to start in round 1. DES must be working on the no fault stand down rule going away, or the mind games and positioning with the NRL have started, because there has been zero indications the police case against Fainu is going away.

With the set back (staph infection), I highly doubt there would be any chance of him starting Rd 1, even without the other issues he’s facing.

Seems Manase is back in hospital according to his insta.
I gotta say, the more I see of him on instagram, the less I like him. Give me a Trbojevic any day!

Old mate .. @Ryan ... (where the hell are you) ..... has been raising the issue of how some of the younger ones have conducted themselves on social media for over 12 months ... boys will be boys, but with all the crap in the game today I would have thought this is an issue that would be at the forefront of the clubs mentors and councillors to address ..... it's not a police state ... but educating these young blokes about image and reputation is important .....

I am surprised that the Dessie the Father and Donnie the holy spirit have not had a larger impact in this area ....

Seems Manase is back in hospital according to his insta.
I gotta say, the more I see of him on instagram, the less I like him. Give me a Trbojevic any day!
Agree, its lucky he can play footy or we would all be calling for him to get the sack and thats based purely on the way he portrays himself on Instagram. You'd definitely think that someone facing charges like him would not be posting photos sticking his fingers up etc. I can only assume Des doesn't know as he is old school and doesn't know what Instagram is and probably still pays all his bills at the post office :)

Agree, its lucky he can play footy or we would all be calling for him to get the sack and thats based purely on the way he portrays himself on Instagram. You'd definitely think that someone facing charges like him would not be posting photos sticking his fingers up etc. I can only assume Des doesn't know as he is old school and doesn't know what Instagram is and probably still pays all his bills at the post office :)

What's an Instagram?

@Ryan had it spot on. My daughter was subjected to mocking ,ridicule, and bullying five nights ago on Instagram from Fainu , AFB, and Tongan hanger-ons .
She’s 22, and has had enough lectures from me on the pitfalls of social media, in particular Instagram. I just happened to walk past her room and heard her crying. I stepped in and she started blubbering that it was a live feed, with AFB and Fainu sitting on his hospital bed at Cronulla hospital.
What had her so upset was she (like a lot of us )gets star struck, so she was telling them how long she’d followed Manly. All the previous club functions she’d attended (she even sent a cpl pics of her and Foran, and Snake from 10 years ago as a way of stating she’s Manly through and through.) But what she got in return was smart-arse, mocking, ridiculed comments. I asked if she’d screen shoted any of the comments, but she was so upset that this was even happening, she hadn’t thought to do it.
It took me a good half hour to calm her down. She was devastated that Manly players could behave like this knowing she was a life long supporter.
I didn’t want to say anything with Christmas coming up. But I am still fuming. I think I should send a detailed letter to the club. But I’m not sure who too? Maybe @The Wheel or @Mitch may be able to help.
I suggest an email for attention to Steven Humphreys (new CEO)

mailto:[email protected]

@Ryan had it spot on. My daughter was subjected to mocking ,ridicule, and bullying five nights ago on Instagram from Fainu , AFB, and Tongan hanger-ons .
She’s 22, and has had enough lectures from me on the pitfalls of social media, in particular Instagram. I just happened to walk past her room and heard her crying. I stepped in and she started blubbering that it was a live feed, with AFB and Fainu sitting on his hospital bed at Cronulla hospital.
What had her so upset was she (like a lot of us )gets star struck, so she was telling them how long she’d followed Manly. All the previous club functions she’d attended (she even sent a cpl pics of her and Foran, and Snake from 10 years ago as a way of stating she’s Manly through and through.) But what she got in return was smart-arse, mocking, ridiculed comments. I asked if she’d screen shoted any of the comments, but she was so upset that this was even happening, she hadn’t thought to do it.
It took me a good half hour to calm her down. She was devastated that Manly players could behave like this knowing she was a life long supporter.
I didn’t want to say anything with Christmas coming up. But I am still fuming. I think I should send a detailed letter to the club. But I’m not sure who too? Maybe @The Wheel or @Mitch may be able to help.
@wombatgc Poor girl, sounds like these blokes have a lot of growing up to do. She'll look at them in a new light now and they've done the club no favours. I respect her as a true supporter, them not so much.

Gee I wish Fainu would just STFU he must have a defective chromosome or something ,with the trouble he has been in and the trouble he is in ,wouldnt a normal person ,even a 20yo RL player just want to keep a low profile until the current cluster fuk he had just created had dissipated somewhat .
God give us strength
Talk about a glutton for punishment with a career death wish. I really hope we haven’t got a Todd Carney MK2 on our hands ie highly talented but but sparsely vegetated in the top paddock
I hope ur daughter is ok

Disgusting behaviour, players in this sport need to grow up. I took my kids to nbl and bbl last week. They care about juniors. Nrl has a lot of work to do around this.

Gee I wish Fainu would just STFU he must have a defective chromosome or something ,with the trouble he has been in and the trouble he is in ,wouldnt a normal person ,even a 20yo RL player just want to keep a low profile until the current cluster fuk he had just created had dissipated somewhat .
God give us strength
Talk about a glutton for punishment with a career death wish. I really hope we haven’t got a Todd Carney MK2 on our hands ie highly talented but but sparsely vegetated in the top paddock
I hope ur daughter is ok
And let’s not forget the other bloke he mentioned. I would have thought his ‘redemption’ after domestic violence charges and a growing family might have been important enough to him to not be trolling a young fan online.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10