2024 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Membership team are back on deck, any issues with not receiving packs etc give them a buzz

Standing by for some repetitive…ummm…advice..
Happy New Year feathered friend Tezza , I hope you are enjoying the festive season

The key word to your post is REPETETIVE as Repetition is the Key to Success

A quote by the great Mother of all Motivators Zig Ziggler.....
Repetition is the Mother of all learning
The father of all Action
Which makes Repetition the architect of all Accomplishments
End Quote

This is what we need to Accomplish ..
We all have a Duty as Proud Manly People to Serve our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles with dignity and honour and the best way to honour our club is by becoming Proud club members .

Our Legendary Club is a Very Proud club . Let us all Proudly live up to its highest standards

2024 NRL Membership Tracker
Club Name202420232023
14/12/2314/12/22Last
Known
Brisbane-26,53040,207
Canberra12,51214,38024,060
Canterbury--22,000
Cronulla--14,384
Dolphins--30,071
Gold Coast--13,124
Manly--16,332
Melbourne18,20015,16935,689
Newcastle18,27011,30019,927
North Qld13,15613,03320,513
Parramatta--35,015
Penrith---
St Geo Illa10,13710,65121,124
Souths25,58127,65631,997
Sydney-16,03120,072
Warriors---
Wests Tigers-15,02320,859
NRL Total Memberships97,586
(6 clubs)
(9 clubs)
(15 clubs)

@The Wheel Can you please post the Progressive up to date Manly Club Membership numbers
So all Manly People can see how we are Progressing ???

The Fact is that All Manly People are accountable for our Legendary clubs success on and off the field and our Actions Define who We Are and what We Stand for

Who Are We ?
Proud , Passionate and Progressive Manly People
What do We Stand for ?
If we Do not Take Actions for What We Stand for
Our Empty Words Do not stand for Anything

So let us Lead by Example , Stand Tall and become the Inspiring light of the Great Manly Sea eagles Spirit that proudly shines above the Rugby league world

Below is A quote by the Great Spiritual Leader Billy Graham .....

I FEEL SORRY FOR THE MANLY MAN WHO HAS NEVER KNOWN THE BRACING THRILL
OF TAKING A STAND
MANLY MORAL COURAGE HAS REWARDS THAT TIMIDITY CAN NEVER IMAGINE
LIFE IS A SHOT OF ADRENALINE AND IT FLOODS THE MANLY SPIRIT WITH PREMIERHIP WINNING VITALITY
1705011762868.png

So I ordered my yearly membership and again I decided to do the 5 game flexi, but this time I decided to reserve my seats in the bob Fulton stand. So one of these tickets is $175 but you don't get any hats, keyrings, car stickers and physical membership card this year in that price. I noticed you need to pay an additional $30 for the extra goodies that were free in the exact membership last year and years before hand. So basically your getting less for what you pay for this year? 🤔

@The Wheel - for the flexi pack collection I have been given a week’s worth of dates later this month to collect it. Is it not possible to pick it up at the first home game?

@The Wheel - for the flexi pack collection I have been given a week’s worth of dates later this month to collect it. Is it not possible to pick it up at the first home game?
Really?
I saw my email pop in today but haven't opened it yet, was surprised to see something about pick up as they're usually posted ( assumed they would be again) l'm away for the next week so hopefully the dates aren't while l'm away.

Really?
I saw my email pop in today but haven't opened it yet, was surprised to see something about pick up as they're usually posted ( assumed they would be again) l'm away for the next week so hopefully the dates aren't while l'm away.
I re-read the email, packs can also be collected game days at the membership tent at Brookie 👍🏽

So I ordered my yearly membership and again I decided to do the 5 game flexi, but this time I decided to reserve my seats in the bob Fulton stand. So one of these tickets is $175 but you don't get any hats, keyrings, car stickers and physical membership card this year in that price. I noticed you need to pay an additional $30 for the extra goodies that were free in the exact membership last year and years before hand. So basically your getting less for what you pay for this year? 🤔
Correct ✅ Let’s hope Bozo doesn’t read your post he’d bang on about you being privileged to have the opportunity to pay more money to become a member 😂

Correct ✅ Let’s hope Bozo doesn’t read your post he’d bang on about you being privileged to have the opportunity to pay more money to become a member 😂
Good Morning feathered friend Manly @Mals
I have read the post and I have come to this foremost conclusion...

We are All Proud Manly People because we Value our club more highly than any other club
It is a Proud feeling to belong to a place we love which makes it a Happy Place
And The Price of Happiness is Immeasurable . It is Priceless

Life is short and no one knows when our time is up
What Every knows is that All we take with us are the Priceless Happy Memories
1705613954038.png

Except this year you get to watch them win a premiership. That’s easily worth $30

Except this year you get to watch them win a premiership. That’s easily worth $30
Well said feathered friend ..
The Premiership Winning Prize is in the eyes of all teams including our Manly Sea eagles

The 30 Dollars reality Perspective ..
The Albanese Hard Labor High Cost of Living Party has taken its toll on Every one Including the Mighty sea eagles .

Records
Salary caps
Defensive Lines
Games plans
and
Election Promises are All meant to be Broken
1705616117960.png

Last edited:
This is why I switched from 3 game membership to Away membership. I rarely get to 3 home games these days as I need to work it around kids sport. While it was $25 extra I got the membership pack and I'm more likely to get to one home game and one away game these than 3 home games these days anyway. Had to go the add on pack with the bucket hat and keep cup though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8