3-2-1 vs Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ron E. Gibbs said:
I thought Wolf and Darcy ran hard tonight, as did Watmough (but his dropped ball on the first tackle two metres from their line killed me).

Watmaugh is good for one of those every game.

3 - Choc - an error or two but he really ripped in for the full 80 minutes with a truckload of work.
2 - Buhrer - another workaholic performance and showed to me that he deserved the starting spot that Harrison had been getting the last few weeks.
1 - Whare - some strong runs and showed he is starting to get his confidence up. I'd look at him improving in the weeks to come.

Great improvement by all in the ball handling and defence.
Any other Team would have succumbed, very proud of the tryline efforts.
Especially that hit by Ballin - wow!

Honourable mention to Wolfy for slapping Grumpy the Dwarf into submission :p

Hope that the boys stand deeper in attack soon.
Chez has the ability to twist out of tackles by running backwards in concentric circles - but then he has no one to pass to and is forced to kick.:s

Really enjoyed the Game - the wins are on the horizon I'm sure :heart:

We had lots of solid players but no real stars - Whare, Foran and Buhrer - thought King and Oldfield played Ok too.

Bit worried about Brett - to me he is a long long way off his best & playing very casually at the moment. Taking an eternity to retrieve kicks ( not just the Nightingale try ).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6