3 2 1 vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 smokin Joe
2 gift (tried real hard)
1 hoppa safe as houses

Honorable mention: foran, robbo, rose & trex

This is really hard as everyone seemed flat to me, especially our go forward.

3. Hoppa
2. Matai
1. Joe

bhot said:
Joe and rose seemed to have more go forward than kite and king

kite was woeful! Did he think he was playing halfback? His hit ups were disgraceful,he was hitting the ground before he even reached the line. His days at the club are surely numbered. He should take a leaf out of smokin joes performance, whos determination kept us in it and hes on about a qtr of the pay packet.

3) Joe - Inspirational, made up for letting a try in with his hitups and all the metres gained
2) Foran - Toughened up and gave 110%
1) Matai - Great game back, made many metres

Special mention to DCE, Hoppa, Gifty, Robbo, in fact all of them! Gutsy but lucky win.

torana355 said:
This is really hard as everyone seemed flat to me, especially our go forward.

3. Hoppa
2. Matai
1. Joe

Totally agree. We never really clicked all night in either attack or defence and yet somehow we still won. But Big Joe was awesome in the closing stages, always going forward, and it was great to see Matai back out there.

the mauler said:
bhot said:
Joe and rose seemed to have more go forward than kite and king

kite was woeful! Did he think he was playing halfback? His hit ups were disgraceful,he was hitting the ground before he even reached the line. His days at the club are surely numbered. He should take a leaf out of smokin joes performance, whos determination kept us in it and hes on about a qtr of the pay packet.

On tonights performance I totally agree. He just seemed to be going through the motions...badly

3 Killer - All class and the architect of the comeback
2 Foran - Tough and polished performance
1 Matai - Copped plenty of cheap shots but played tough as usual and lifted the team when it was needed

3 joe- metres all day
2 matai- showed how good a centre he is. came back strong after his lay off
1 foran - busted his gut yet again, was the only guy to consistently trouble the sharks defence

honourables Glenn, buhrer, T-rex (unlucky not to get in the points) hoppa (solid at the back)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8