30 years today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro Cook's selection would be like Australia in days gone by selecting Boon to play ODI,at the moment i suggest Cook is in career best form,this purple patch is what he will make his life from,playing a different style of cricket should not hurt his form,but not playing at all is a great way to put  yourself into a form slump

Im not saying T20,ODI is an entirely different format which cannot possibly be compared to T20 in any way shape or form,ODI has alot more strategy,T20 is crash and bash and lacks the feel of ODI for mine and ofcourse test is well,Test....In T20 noodlers dont score,in ODI you can noodle atleast 6RPO and a batsman such as Cook.....it lacks all logic,Another thing ill say is a rock is required in ODI,in T20 a rock will just make you look stupid

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I was just throwing a line out Duff haha

tbh the only times I hear it talked about are when Aussies bring it up

Well, you got me. I was reminded by a Kiwi at work too.

I don't believe for a second that Aussies would bring that up. Maybe after a few Montieths they just sounded like Aussies.

Duff link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=186358.msg314359#msg314359 date=1296971682]
I was just throwing a line out Duff haha

tbh the only times I hear it talked about are when Aussies bring it up

Well, you got me. I was reminded by a Kiwi at work too.

I don't believe for a second that Aussies would bring that up. Maybe after a few Montieths they just sounded like Aussies.
[/quote]

What I mean is, the only time I ever hear it mentioned is when an Aussie says something like "When are you lot going to get over the underarm" lol

Haha, except this time you started a thread bringing it up.

I wasn't born, thus I take zero responsibility. It's not my generations fault.

Volley link said:

And the 20 odd replies show it was worth throwing the line in the water :p

Volley link said:

lmao...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4