4 and 4, and goals for the season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok, so if we beat Newcastle (god help us if we don't), we will be 4 and 4, and who wouldn't have taken that after the first 2 rounds of the season? We then should aim for the following:
1. A finals spot. 8th is fine, and quite frankly I wouldn't expect any higher. Just playing finals football is enough for me. And if we're 50% success rate after 8 rounds of the season, then I wouldn't expect anything less.
2. Signs of development/improvement of the youngsters. Developing the Turbo brothers and Parcell are the key goals for mine. They are the future of the club. A losing culture can really stagnate development, so it's important a winning and successful environment is created to help them.
3. Work out which non-1st squad players are good enough to make the jump next season. ie Liam Knight.
4. Work out which veterans we want to keep around for the next 1-2 seasons. Who out of Symonds, Mateo, etc, do we want? And what do we do with Lyon/Matai?
5. Develop our leaders for next 1-2 seasons. This is Walker, Taupau, DCE - these guys need to be the voice of the club.

Fair call. I think if we sneak into the 8 and have the right team fit we would hurt someones chances.

There are some front rowers to move on as well

Brett stewart is the big call as i see it. Both the centres can still go around again.

But possibly mateo, buhrer, symonds, burgess, starling and lawrence. I would think they will only keep 2 of those , gotta think that gives a million plus to spend with stewart.

Santini and williame as well

I think kapow is destined for the front row so that call comes into the equation.

Turbo to the back, a couple of outside backs one good, a couple of younger ones. Plus a big bopper and a second rower with knight moving into the pecking order.

Id look to raiding the raiders, get a fijian maybe

He is old but nightingale is the safe winger we could do with if his price is right. Havnt seen him play in a couple of years though. Reminds me of robbo

Danny Moore, Robbo - we've always liked our safe wingers. A couple of bullocking Fijian flyers wouldn't hurt either. And agree on Starling/Lawrence.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8