43c Saturday @ Ctown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Entertainment Centre?

Jealous.

Considered going this weekend but without Izzy it's not really legit.
DSC_1179.JPG

Izzy in full affect.

Relax, they wont be running them into the ground, unlimited interchange and short bursts

You realise they have been training all summer

Hmmm I wasn't aware the groin area was prone to overheating during a game of footy, but there you go.

Lol...I guess it depends which team you bat for?!

Seriously though, it's because the femoral artery runs through there - the idea is to lower the temp of your blood as it circulates. Cool towels/ice packs on the neck area is the same idea - cool the blood down as it passes through the carotid artery.

That's not Izzy. That's Richard Fortus.

Izzy quit early 90's and is a recluse basically.
Ok ok im not a fan of gnr, the person i went with had to tell me who was who. That being said he was damn good on guitar and i thought he was probably the best performer on the night musically speaking.

Damn, here's me opening this thread thinking it will only cost 43 cents to get in. I thought they weer doing a retro round or something.
There's a minute I won't get back!
NYEagle

Dont know about 43 c here,it's looking more like 43 cm . Hows your forecast looking GE ?

sorry mate I was out n about yesterday. At times it was MINUS 25 degrees!

fook that, that is too cold!

trying to get back home now but had freezing rain all last night so it's an ice rink out there.....and about 60cm of powder at the mountain so it's full of tourists all driving up there in their summer fricking tyres!

danger danger will robinson.

though I had Chinese food last night so all is well. :)

Mate .15 years here in the mtns and coldest year yet.Of course the only year I dont go back for 5 weeks & it's a long cold one.
Ive been walking to work in minus 20+ for most of this winter.

Mate .15 years here in the mtns and coldest year yet.Of course the only year I dont go back for 5 weeks & it's a long cold one.
Ive been walking to work in minus 20+ for most of this winter.

eww!

Lol...I guess it depends which team you bat for?!

Seriously though, it's because the femoral artery runs through there - the idea is to lower the temp of your blood as it circulates. Cool towels/ice packs on the neck area is the same idea - cool the blood down as it passes through the carotid artery.

Thing is you only really want one ball to be abused by the end of the game.

To even consider paying football in 40 plus degree temperatures is lunacy. The players will be exposed to significant risk for a nothing trial game against a South Sydney reserve grade side! What are they thinking? If at all!

Pretty certain it will be below 40 by the time they start at 7:30 so all good

Pretty certain it will be below 40 by the time they start at 7:30 so all good
Only just....forecast temp at 6pm is 42 and 9pm 32.

As @Tragic-Eagles said, absolute lunacy :mad: Why have a trial game at Campbelltown in the middle of summer and subject the players to that sort of heat for no good reason :banghead: There better not be any repercussions.

I also pity the players playing earlier in the lower grade games in 40+ degrees heat :eek:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10