43c Saturday @ Ctown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I loved seeing Jake out there when the team was warming up he just looked like he was itching to join in... DCE was so much more vocal giving direction, it was interesting to see the team stay on field at halftime with Barrett (Rabbitohs went into the tunnel) but the best thing I saw was no complacentcy they just kept trying even in that horrid heat

I was at the game ........
1*Tom Turbo had a solid first hit out since surgery , made a break that nearly led to a try and was sound in defence
2*Jorge on the wing was busy assisting his forwards by taking the ball up with strong charges always attracting 3 &4 players to bring him down. Did not make an error all night
3*Walker was my Man of the match scoring tries kicking goals and always looked exciting with the ball
4*Jonathan Wright Houston we have a problem . Jono just makes up the numbers . say no more
5*Brian Kelly was sound without being spectacular
6* Green had the Sea eagle machine flowing well with DCE and was his cool calm usual self
7* DCE had a hand in a couple of tries and looked a comfortable and confident captain
8* Parrett Adds size and strength up the middle and had a good game
9* Brown was his usual Lewis Brown
10* Fanua-Blake looked fitter faster and more agile than last season . Very impressive
11* Frank Winterstein very fit and athletic was another to impress with his running and tackling . Carried his good form from the 9s
12* Sironen was strong in defence and ran hard
13*Jarrard Kennedy was satisfactory .
Lawrence looked fit , ran the ball hard and tackled strongly
Myles was solid
Lane is huge always attracted 3&4 players to bring him down

It sounds like we had a good, solid hit out, though no one really extended themselves too far mostly because of the heat.

Any injuries to report?

Things sound promising around 6 and 7. I hope to god api does not give crap service.
The vacant centre spot seems still a problem jono Wright please just give Kelly a shot
Paper reported the edge of dce, Walker and siro cause problems all year for opposition teams

Jono Wright is probably 1 injury away right now but still behind Kelly with both Matt Wright and Brad Parker injured and unlikely to get trial time before round one but that said he is 3rd back up and probably ok as far as that goes.

Unless we chuck Brown in again.

I was at the game ........
1*Tom Turbo had a solid first hit out since surgery , made a break that nearly led to a try and was sound in defence
2*Jorge on the wing was busy assisting his forwards by taking the ball up with strong charges always attracting 3 &4 players to bring him down. Did not make an error all night
3*Walker was my Man of the match scoring tries kicking goals and always looked exciting with the ball
4*Jonathan Wright Houston we have a problem . Jono just makes up the numbers . say no more
5*Brian Kelly was sound without being spectacular
6* Green had the Sea eagle machine flowing well with DCE and was his cool calm usual self
7* DCE had a hand in a couple of tries and looked a comfortable and confident captain
8* Parrett Adds size and strength up the middle and had a good game
9* Brown was his usual Lewis Brown
10* Fanua-Blake looked fitter faster and more agile than last season . Very impressive
11* Frank Winterstein very fit and athletic was another to impress with his running and tackling . Carried his good form from the 9s
12* Sironen was strong in defence and ran hard
13*Jarrard Kennedy was satisfactory .
Lawrence looked fit , ran the ball hard and tackled strongly
Myles was solid
Lane is huge always attracted 3&4 players to bring him down

Great write up thank you Bozo. I think we know most of the starting 13 by now but the bench could be interesting. Love to see Frank in there and it's good to see his form on the up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8