5 out of 6 NEW forwards!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Green may be our new Rodney I think. Not surprised re Symonds, BJ and Starlo. Let's see how they respond! All this new stuff is great-up to the players picked to respond. All I want to see is competition for spots-you play bad, your in 2nds Boom! None of this Des/2V same side every week stuff

Apart from last year, the Des/2V era was one of the most successful in rugby league history. No need to change a winning team.By all means change things when necessary, but hopefully it's not necessary very often. Any club that is changing there team regularly is in trouble.

I really hope that Green turns out to be another Gavin Cooper type second rower ... that'd do me

He's so much bigger than I realised.
To anyone saying that he's small or a back in the forwards, go and stand next to him. Don't let the fact he played on the wing at Saints fool you.

Green may be our new Rodney I think. Not surprised re Symonds, BJ and Starlo. Let's see how they respond! All this new stuff is great-up to the players picked to respond. All I want to see is competition for spots-you play bad, your in 2nds Boom! None of this Des/2V same side every week stuff

Tooves didn't have the option to pick the same side 2 weeks in a row last year, they were all injured

Dont like how we got here but our pack was pathetic for most of last year. The sole survivor was pretty much our best forward most weeks. Honourable mention to Matt Ballin too.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6