666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dont do it, what diff between him hastings, crocker. Not a thing.
Save cap space plus not renewing deal for lewis brown. Builds decent reserve.
Only upgrades i consider dylan walker and api. Walker a no brainer

I think he's still got value. Maybe not 80mins every week but he can play a role for us. If we get to July and one of the youngsters is putting their hand up, make them the first choice halves partner.

[This is assuming we get him on the cheap]
I agree with you,sorry just having a lend....'08/'09-'18/'19

I've been stewing on this for a while, and I believe young Lamb would thrive with an opportunity next to DCE and behind a good foward pack.

How many 2nd string young halves do we need though ?

Perhaps, would be the epitome of a risk. Although same could be said about uate last year
Uate was still physically capable, it was just about a new start - getting his head back into it. Hodgkinson is busted. He can't run. We have forwards getting on a roll and they offload to Hodgkinson to start a second phase play and a pensioner with a walking frame runs him down...

Sorry but Hodgkinson couldn't keep his spot in the a squad that was terrible. Why would a team that is aiming for top 4 want him, even for a minute?

People were saying the same thing about Uate.

I think any player we pick up from the Knights would grow an extra leg just from our culture. The only thing that makes me concerned about Hodkinson is that he’s just too injury prone now.

FFS now we are linked to every second grade, Reserve grade , thirsty thirds halves in the NRL.

Have we got this bad as a player destination of choice?

People were saying the same thing about Uate.

I think any player we pick up from the Knights would grow an extra leg just from our culture. The only thing that makes me concerned about Hodkinson is that he’s just too injury prone now.
He needs to grow TWO extra legs to replace the crippled ones he has.

I say bigger risk.
Not really. Hodko would come really cheap, short term, and we wouldn't lose a player like buhrer in order to sign him. If we sign him to a cheap one year deal we don't necessarily have to use him if he's not up to it

Also, if we view Hastings as capable, than let's just throw the bank at chrichton

Last edited by a moderator:
FFS now we are linked to every second grade, Reserve grade , thirsty thirds halves in the NRL.

Yes Mark,this really worries me.I thought Baz was suppose to be a coach players wanted to play under. All I can say is,Manly must have huge trust in him to deliver or the,What round will Baz be sacked in threads will resurface again

Paramount to the Jye Mullane days if we are talking Lamb, Hodkinson & others from Newcastle. Resurrection of the Mullaniac Stand !
manlys-michael-monaghan-takes-on-chris-sheppard-of-the-cowboys-during-picture-id3082233

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10