666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we attained Lamb, I'd expect he'd be on an 80k contract (league minimum for this past season) because he is mid contract with The Knights. They expected Mullen to be their #6 this past season. Based on performance and quality, I'd be asking The Knights to pay 79,999 of that contract for the coming season.

I'd say he'd be fair value to us then.

If we attained Lamb, I'd expect he'd be on an 80k contract (league minimum for this past season) because he is mid contract with The Knights. They expected Mullen to be their #6 this past season. Based on performance and quality, I'd be asking The Knights to pay 79,999 of that contract for the coming season.

I'd say he'd be fair value to us then.

and the 99 cents and a jar of mint jelly

Hastings chance is now, time to step up! In a few games last year he did show a lot of hustle so I am sure TB is now focused in this area with him.

Screenshot_20171201-142231.png

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Can we look at any OTHER team than The Newcastle Knights for a 5/8 replacement, if we are looking for one? :)
I don't think we'll find any quality long-term replacement. Although Hodkinson has the potential to be a quality (or dead) quick fix

Reckon we get a short contract so we can look for a more long term fix /develop young halves more

I don't think we'll find any quality long-term replacement. Although Hodkinson has the potential to be a quality (or dead) quick fix

Reckon we get a short contract so we can look for a more long term fix /develop young halves more
Maybe put a clause in his contract that says we can ship him off to SL if we can get somebody better hahaha

Sorry but Hodgkinson couldn't keep his spot in the a squad that was terrible. Why would a team that is aiming for top 4 want him, even for a minute?
Perhaps, would be the epitome of a risk. Although same could be said about uate last year

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10