666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good point about his speed but if he proves his fitness he does have speed between the ears with his experienced organizing and kicking game .
We don't have an experienced half to partner DCE at the moment
Does anyone remember Jason Smith and his last few years. Smoked the gaspers at half time, was as slow as a wet weekend and every part of his body was shot, but boy did he steer those Canberra & NQ sides around the park well from 2005-2007 and was 35 years old at the end. Hodkinson is history repeating itself, I'd have a repeat of Jason Smith in a heartbeat.

Does anyone remember Jason Smith and his last few years. Smoked the gaspers at half time, was as slow as a wet weekend and every part of his body was shot, but boy did he steer those Canberra & NQ sides around the park well from 2005-2007 and was 35 years old at the end. Hodkinson is history repeating itself, I'd have a repeat of Jason Smith in a heartbeat.
Jason smith was a great ball player . Smart player

If Hastings time and opportunity for Manly does not happen next year, it probably never will , No disrespect to Hodko but at this stage of his career and if another 5 / 8 option is still being considered to compliment any other existing 5 / 8 prospects in the club now , probably better to be gaining a young player on the rise . Agree that Jason Smith was an outstanding footy player . and any general comparison to Hodko . well maybe in a couple of areas.

I reckon sign him for one season so we can decide whether we persist with a young player or sign a major half

TBH compared to green it's probably an upgrade due to the goal kicking, Get Newcastle to pay most of the fee and we go after some forwards.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10