666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's see if we can get this one to over 120 pages ....... at least it gives us something to read and amuse during the off season. Not a chance in hell he's coming to Manly. Bet both nuts on that not happening.

At this stage of their career's I'm not sure it's "overs" but I was a little disappointed it cost us that much to keep them.

If they where on the open market now I say their would be a massive bidding war and would fetch much more than what they are on at the moment. I say the exention is fair for both parties at the time.

At this stage of their career's I'm not sure it's "overs" but I was a little disappointed it cost us that much to keep them.

reports were that other clubs including the Rorters were circling

He is too similar to DCE. We need a player who organises. Let's see what Hastings can do. I would take elegy over Norman. And I think most people here are unaware of just how good croker is.

have to agree with that bit .... but I definitely wouldn't take Elgy over Norman ..... don't think either of them deserve to wear Maroon & White

Brett was never the same player after the 2 knee injuries. It was those knee injuries that forced him into early retirement.
No sure what your point is
Stewart had 2 knee injuries in ‘09&’10.Whilst he never regained the exceptional speed he previously had,his next 5 seasons,which included the ‘11 premiership where he was a valuable player,were still great and he adjusted his game to suit.So if you’re writing someone off based on 2 knee reco’s,here is evidence to prove otherwise.And Gutherson is at a younger age

He's a world class gronk, but we're running out of options at this stage. I don't think it's too likely he'll leave anyway.

THe reason he is "on the nose" at Parra, and previously at the Broncos, is his focus on what goes up his nose. Not sure we need that at the Sea Eagles right now.....

I know I guy who knows a guy who knows another guy all of us no nothing and have no contacts with the club or anyone at the NRL. They reckon we are going after Chris Sandow. Just thought I'd share a rumour I made up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8